shape
carat
color
clarity

I need some help...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

prettylnpink419

Shiny_Rock
Okay Ladies and Gents, I need your help.

I am absolutely in love with the below ring. I''m positive it is out of our price range. I''d be interested in having the same ring only in white gold and a center stone around .50-.75 carats. Is is possible to customize a Ritani ring? Or do you know of a jeweler that offers something similar? Any advice or direction would be very much appreciated.

http://www.ritani.com/products/view/448/in_category/1

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can get the ritani rings for most size center stones and they will make it in WG usually (they might even be doing palladium too). Pearlman's is a vendor I would start with. They are a Ritani dealer and are great! Bill is also friends with Ritani so he gets things very quickly usually.

prettylnpink419

Shiny_Rock
Thanks neatfreak! I appreciate the direction. I''ll continue to leave some "hints" for my BF since he wants me to stay completely out of the ring process.
33.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2008 11:51:17 PM
Author: prettylnpink419
Thanks neatfreak! I appreciate the direction. I''ll continue to leave some ''hints'' for my BF since he wants me to stay completely out of the ring process.
33.gif

No problem! Good luck with that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results