shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sortoffairytale

Rough_Rock
If anyone has seen the movie Time Traveler's Wife, you've seen the engagement ring Rachel McAdam's character is given. I've searched high and low for this ring, or atleast a picture and haven't been able to find a good one.

[Links removed by Moderator] Per policies, all photos must be uploaded to the forums.

I know it's an oval diamond with an east-west setting, but of all the ones I've looked at from links from this board, I haven't been able to find one like it. The band it's set on is completely plain, and it's just the diamond, which I love. So I was wondering if anyone knew of any places that had one like this so I could scope it out. Thanks!

BlingADing

Shiny_Rock
I think we need more detail either via description or better pictures.

diamantes

Rough_Rock
I think that the official movie poster gives you a good view of the ring. I think...I remember seeing it at a Mall. Wait, I just found it on line. I tried to attach it. Let''s see if it works!

TimeTravelersWife_poster_.jpg

sortoffairytale

Rough_Rock
Yes! Like I said, it looks like just an oval diamond on a plain, good sized band. Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results