shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help designing a pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m open to ideas, lots of them!

But this is what I have in mind so far: each stone with thin milgrained bezel, attached to next stone so they dangle, chain goes through largest bezel (like a slide) so they dangle down from smallest to largest. I like minimal with the vintage taste.

Can anyone photoshop for me, or even just find and example of a thin bezel set diamond with milgrain? I''m coming up empty!

75oe4.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
you want miligrain ON the bezel yes?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the edges right near the stone milgrained. This is kind of what I''m thinking of, but I don''t want so much space between the stones.

dangle pendant 1.JPG

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2008 3:58:55 PM
Author: Upgradable
Yes, the edges right near the stone milgrained. This is kind of what I''m thinking of, but I don''t want so much space between the stones.
i like this design but with the stones the other way...small to large.

AGSHF

Shiny_Rock
Upgradable,

Just a quick thought and even quicker photo edit: I think the top most and largest stone should go on the bottom. That makes the pendant look balanced and have a bit of whimsy. And simple thin bezels to showcase the old cut diamonds.

Revised Pendant.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results