carat
color
clarity

I Know You Thought I Couldn't Do It- But I am 5 Months In To My Pearl Ban

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Especially @Daisys and Diamonds - my blue Akoya pearl sister. =)2

The frequent PP Sales are Killing Me. But it was the perfect time for a pearl ban. Vet bills cost over 2K the last 2 months. I saved up enough money for Christmas and I will either get my car in tip top shape for the upcoming, longer work commute or use that money for a new car. My one doggy needs to see a cardiologist in November so I expect that to be at least another 2K with tests- maybe more. This is the sweet baby who's rescue group picture showed her wearing a pearl necklace. I think that relationship was definitely meant to be. She at 8 years old fit in our family from the first day as if she had always belonged. I think now, it may be because our time together will be much shorter than we realized.

I live vicariously through all of you and your beautiful pearl purchases and beautiful pearl postings. Please keep them coming.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LMAO at this title :lol:

I'm so sorry about your puppy though :(sadI hope the cardiologist visit yields as hopeful an outcome as caninely possible ;(

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I can sympathise with your Vet bills. My little Winston ran about 7 thousand last year for Bladder stone issues. And our dear old Max cost 2k before finding out that Cancer had taken him over. Our little fireballs cost but they are worth every penny. We all are fortunate to be able to take good care of them. Good luck with the Cardiologist.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
hope yoi dogo is going to be ok Lisa

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results