shape
carat
color
clarity

I just tripped walking outside - look at my ER prong :(

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FullSizeRender (22).jpg The stone actually looks ok though my scope. I spared you guys the pic of my bloody fingers!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Gosh if your prong is that mangled I hope no fingers are broken!
Did the prong tangle in something as you fell? {{ Dust!}}

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Cow! Hope you are ok! Glad the diamond is unscathed! Hope you can get that fixed asap!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that is unbelievable! Hope you are OK - glad to hear the diamond is unscathed!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As painful as it was embarrassing - I fell right in front of a restaurant filled with outdoor diners!! EVERYONE stopped eating and looked!:(

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:(Owwwww....good thing you had 6 prongs, you could have lost your diamond! I hope you are OK!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I hope you are okay and glad the diamond is ok too!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just be sure to check your finger for swollen or bruising! Hope that nothing was fractured! Your ring can be repaired, but if your finger is broken be sure to see doctor right away!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh how awful!! Your poor ring and fingers! So glad that you didn't lose your stone!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my goodness!
I know your pride is bruised, I have fallen, too. I hope the rest of you, beside your ring is okay.
My mom managed to slam her hand/ring in a window. I have no idea how, it was before my time, but since we come from the same gene pool...yeah. Her ring, the 1964 wg version of your lovely solitaire, had to be remade.
But it looks like maybe you'll just need a repair or new head. Either way, one day this will be a story to tell.
Be safe.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs Motownmama!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly Motownmama! That's quite a fall. I hope you didn't break your fingers or hurt yourself badly.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahh! Scary! I hope youre ok!

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ouch! I hope you heal fast and, less importantly, that the prong is easily fixable.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh! That must have really hurt! Hope your hand is ok & your ring can be fixed.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ouch! That stinks! Hope the fix is an easy one...

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ouch! I am glad you are ok! Hopefully a new crown head and your ring will be back to normal.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that must've been quite a fall. Hoping you are ok, as is the diamond!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hear you, I was in Barcelona last month, celebrating 30 years of bliss with my husband, Europe is fraught with curbs, now I went, took 2 guys to help me up. smashed my knee, elbow etc.. but I did scratch only my new 3 stone ring :( but I will get it polished. Sorry about your fall... maybe new setting time? Hope you are feeling A okay!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Egads, hope you are ok, nothing is worse than the moment you realize (mid fall) you are going down. My balance issues are legendary here at home. Thank goodness you didn't break any bones!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are okay Motownmama! Ouch. I am sure they can fix your ring okay.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ouch! I hope you're OK and that the ring turns out to be an easy fix. So glad you didn't lose your diamond!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just say I love this-- "forget about me, look at my RING" :doh::lol: we can all relate.

I'm glad you are ok. I slipped once on burbon street and the woman behind me yelled a play by play of the event :lol::D

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG, are you ok??? That's quite a fall if the prong is mangled so!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you just fell on your hands not on your face. I think we've all fallen in an embarrassing position at one time or another - I know I have! Glad you're ok, the ring looks like an easy fix (I hope).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry about your fall, but I am glad you and your diamond are okay!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no MM, I'm so sorry! I hope you weren't injured too seriously and you heal quickly - (((hugs)))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results