shape
carat
color
clarity

i just realized...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jessa

Rough_Rock
BF told me on my birthday last year that he would ask sometime before my birthday this year...

well...my birthday is in 3 months!!! It''s honestly one of the reasons i''ve been looking forward to my birthday this year ( i know that sounds horrible..but i''m sure you understand ...or hope so at least haha). Anyways...I know i shouldn''t get my hopes up incase it didnt happen by then and i''d be disappointed, but when BF told me yesterday, my bday was in 3 months (i like when he brings it up!) he said you know what that means right? he said he is just saving for the last part of it but he knows when and how and everything! he also keeps brining up that he can cash out part of his PTO october 1st :)

that just means.....that sometime in the next 3 months we''ll be engaged!!! i''m trying not to be too excited but it is hard!!! haha

just wanted to share

9.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
~~~***DUST***~~~***DUST***~~~***DUST***~~~

And Happy Early Birthday!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So exciting!!!!

Who can help but be excited.

He''s saving up? For the last part?
That means he must have spent a lot of time thinking about this (and you).

You are so lucky. (even if he doesn''t do it before your birthday, he has still spent several months -- or more -- thinking about your birthday)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That is soooo awesome!!!!!!! *****DUST DUST DUST******

Enjoy the last few months of being his GF because it''s coming to an end soon! Then you''d be FI and then his wife!!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That''s very exciting! Enjoy the pre-engagement butterflies.

jessa

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone!

Now I''m tryiing not to think about it too much--should be easy since school just started and its going to occupy my time but still, its hard not to!

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
How can you not be too excited??!! I''m too excited for you!!! DUSSSSSSSST!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results