shape
carat
color
clarity

I just read on Page 6 that

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pamela Anderson is to wed Tommy Lee for the third time. He gave her a black diamond ring with two gray diamonds on either side. Anybody see the ring??? Doesn't sound pretty at all.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I just saw them in a magazine together and I bet it''s true!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes they are in Vegas and will get married this week. Has anybody heard of gray diamonds before???

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I tried to do a search for the ring but all I got was **** sites!
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s not suprising!!!! Wonder how long this one will last.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2005 1:27:52 PM
Author: AmandaPanda
I tried to do a search for the ring but all I got was **** sites!
11.gif
Yuk! But what do you expect with those two!

I''m soo not surprised that they are getting back together they just can''t seem to stay away from each other!
33.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
To each his own I guess....but that ring does not sound at ALL appealing. Rather poopy, in fact. I''ve seen black diamonds as pave in rings...but they have pretty much looked opaque to me. Whether this is because they were included, or tiny stones, or that is the nature of a black diamond I''m not sure.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUCK! You'd think **** fans would have more taste than THAT!
6.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

In a few recent photos of Pamela she looks at least 10 years older than she is. . .her eyebrows (or lack thereof) are less than becoming.

God, she is gross. . .

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2005 1:12:37 PM
Author:kaleigh
Pamela Anderson is to wed Tommy Lee for the third time. He gave her a black diamond ring with two gray diamonds on either side. Anybody see the ring??? Doesn''t sound pretty at all.

Page 6 of what Kaleigh? I''m such a gossip whore!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Eeew! I knew they were married once, but I never knew about the second time. I guess I missed that one. Hasn''t she learned her lesson? Well, one freak deserves another . . .
20.gif

For some reason I''m remembering way back in the cobwebs of my mind that she does not like rings. That''s why she tattooed her wedding ring on her finger in the first place. What ever happened to that? Did she laser it off?

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/19/2005 2:45:43 PM
Author: diamondlil
Eeew! I knew they were married once, but I never knew about the second time. I guess I missed that one. Hasn''t she learned her lesson? Well, one freak deserves another . . .
20.gif

For some reason I''m remembering way back in the cobwebs of my mind that she does not like rings. That''s why she tattooed her wedding ring on her finger in the first place. What ever happened to that? Did she laser it off?
She had ''Tommy'' tatooed on her finger when the got married. After they divorced, she changed it to ''Mommy.''

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/19/2005 2:44:06 PM
Author: jaysonsmom

Pamela Anderson is to wed Tommy Lee for the third time. He gave her a black diamond ring with two gray diamonds on either side. Anybody see the ring??? Doesn''t sound pretty at all.

Page 6 of what Kaleigh? I''m such a gossip whore!
Page Six is the name of the gossip pages in the New York Post. They''re famous for digging up scoop!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i guess that''s all you get for fake boobs. he should get her a pair of CZs to match.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, The New York post. I should have mentioned that in my post, sorry.
3.gif
Ok, let's forget it's Pamela Anderson for a moment, what do you guy's think of the desciption of the ring and what the heck are gray diamonds???

And please don't tell me they are diamonds that are gray!!!!!!
3.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2005 2:51:34 PM
Author: AmandaPanda

Date: 7/19/2005 2:45:43 PM
Author: diamondlil
20.gif

She had ''Tommy'' tatooed on her finger when the got married. After they divorced, she changed it to ''Mommy.''
38.gif
Just too weird to comment.
38.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s what I was thinking when I read the desciption of the ring, but who knows?? All I know is that this ring description makes frozen spit look good!!!!!
6.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
When she was engaged to Kid Rock she wore about a 4 carat round solitaire. Gorgeous ring. I guess Tommy doesn''t want to feel any competetion from him so he gets her a black diamond?? Ewwww, I think I''d rather have my tattoo changed back to Tommy!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Call me a hopeless romantic....but I think it''s sweet that they keep going back to each other. I think they are each other''s lobster*

This was from an episode of Friends where Phoebe was explaining how lobsters mate for life etc......

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Jayson''smom, I LOVE that one!!

I agree--they must be each others'' lobsters. I mean, we know there must be crabs in the picture, so.....

Anyway, I think their second wedding was a vows-renewal and that they''ve only actually legally married once. I *think*. One good skank deserves another!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
they have such a dysfunctional relationship...lobster or not! the abuse, the police calls, the divorces, those poor children!!

hopefully if they marry AGAIN they will try to really make it work.
20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok enough about those two. What do you guys think about the ring??????

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring sounds ugly. REALLY ugly. Even after two beers, it STILL sounds hidious!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC,
Thank you finally we talk about the real thing at hand and that is the ring!!!!!!!! It sounds awful, I can''t even imagine. Wait till the magazines get a pic of this disaster of a ring, it will be all over the place!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I find her to be repulsive. She was discovered in Canada at a sporting event. She was projected on the jumbotron and the crowd went crazy. SHe was the model for a brand of beer, then got the part as the tool time girl on Home Improvement. She was actually pretty then, before Bay Watch and the fake boobs etc...she had a more natural real look. Now, she looks like a barbie on steroids, like someone dipped her in plastic. She reminds me of one of those dolls that men can buy for "companionship"...fake and all big hair and big glossy lips...she scares me frankly! And he is a freakish nightmare. If there are two people who deserve eachother more...I would like to say it would be nice for the two kids to have dad around...wonder if they will invite her next boyfriend to move in, whoever he may be!~

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the ring sounds disgusting! black and gray diamonds? isn''t that like sending someone BLACK ROSES when the relationship is over? ew!

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh, scandal! what the heck happened to that SD chargers hunk she was dating for a while? more importantly, how did i not hear about this sooner? (being that gossip whore is my middle name)

guess i''ve just been too caught up in the jude law/sienna miller blowout . . .

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
reena,
I find out more from The new York Post than I do from my other rags!!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I think the ring sounds
14.gif
, and I would rather wear a plain band than a black and gray diamond e-ring.
14.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2005 8:45:42 PM
Author: kaleigh
Ok enough about those two. What do you guys think about the ring??????
Sounds like a lump of coal with 2 pieces of lead on the sides.

Incidently, every time I ask for a big cushion cut rock, my husband tells me that I might as well tie a big ''ol honking piece of charcoal. It''s carbon like a diamond, it''s cushion shaped already, and it has the size I need
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results