shape
carat
color
clarity

I just can't wait anymore !

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I have never owned a pair of diamond earrings nor understood the need for them with so many more affordable options out there. That all changed the moment I borrowed my friends earrings for a night out on the town. I can't describe the feeling but I felt all grown up and I had an air of new found confidence. Alas other expenses came up and it never seemed like the right time for that kind of indulgence. I was thrilled when DH suggested that he would like to get me a pair for a combined vday/bday present.
We just sent our stones to BGD and soon I will be able to join the millgrain bezel earrings club! It just arrived on Wednesday and will take about two weeks . Is it crazy that I just can't wait?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats; dust time flies!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone needs a good pair of diamond studs as an everyday staple! Can you remind us of the specs again?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: How exciting!!!

I have studs from BGD and I love them - I hope you love your new "earrings-to-be" just as much!!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Hospatogi|1359153863|3363683 said:
Hi everyone,

I have never owned a pair of diamond earrings nor understood the need for them with so many more affordable options out there. That all changed the moment I borrowed my friends earrings for a night out on the town. I can't describe the feeling but I felt all grown up and I had an air of new found confidence. Alas other expenses came up and it never seemed like the right time for that kind of indulgence. I was thrilled when DH suggested that he would like to get me a pair for a combined vday/bday present.
We just sent our stones to BGD and soon I will be able to join the millgrain bezel earrings club! It just arrived on Wednesday and will take about two weeks . Is it crazy that I just can't wait?
This is so exciting and what you're feeling is totally normal (well, at least it's normal in PS-land :wacko: )! What did you have sent to BGD? Can you tell us about the details to help pass the time (we LOVE diamond details LOL :lol: )?

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

These are the H&A from GOG. I would love to upgrade someday but I think it's the perfect size for daily wear for me right now.
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/9970/
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/9971/

They are going to be set by BGD in this

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond-earrings/studs/handmade-milgrain-bezel-studs-platinum-5566p

I went back and forth between screw backs or friction but finally went with friction backs as they felt more comfortable. Jamie was great to work with and suggested jumbo backs to prevent any drooping.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not crazy at all that you can't wait! It's torturous, but the anticipation is fun because it's something you really, really want - I'm so excited for you! Looking forward to seeing them :appl:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful stones and you're right, the size will be perfect for everyday.
Now I can't wait to see them either, the sparkle is going to be BANANAS! :appl: :appl: :appl:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I think the size you have selected, .60 a side, is perfect for daily wear.
They balance rings and other jewels perfectly, often with larger earrings I find I am reluctant to wear a necklace, for example.

I often reach for a pair this size...and realise I am yet to organise to get them! :wacko:

So I shall be thinking of you with your lovely earrings, and shall eagerly await your SMTB thread!
I hope you love love love and enjoy them as much as I think you shall.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They do a beautiful job on the milgrain bezels, so I know you will love them! Hope your wait passes quickly!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just plain exciting and I would find the two weeks excruciating! I too can't wait to see them.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I will certainly post pictures of them when I receive it. Til then my new little puppy is quite a distraction ! :)

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same way when I finally broke and and ordered my diamond stud earrings. I had CZ earrings I often wore, but it just isn't the same.

Those will be GORGEOUS! Enjoy them and please post once you get them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results