shape
carat
color
clarity

I just bought my first 'husband' card

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Now I'm feeling all giddy and swoony and full of love towards the hubs! I was going to make him a card (I still probably will), but I was shopping and thought about how awesome it would be to have a card that said HUSBAND!! Oh, love! :love: Just had to share ;))

audball

Ideal_Rock
Aww, yay! I'm so looking forward to shopping in that section!

I love cards and it is crazy difficult to find good love cards that are generic and deep.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

What an exciting experience that must have been!!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Isn't it a great feeling? I cheated a bit, and bought my first one a week or so before our wedding, since it was a couple days before Christmas. It's so exciting!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Too cute!! I saw some cute cards for vday but thought SO would not look too kindly upon that and think I had gone off my rocker :lickout:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eeee! Sounds exciting! I know I will be absurdly excited when I get to do that the first time too. They just don't make cards that say "fiance," lol.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
distracts|1360489866|3376598 said:
Eeee! Sounds exciting! I know I will be absurdly excited when I get to do that the first time too. They just don't make cards that say "fiance," lol.

I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you could find one... :naughty:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
There really is something just magical about being married. Before dating DH, marriage scared the crap out of me! Now I know it was because I was dating all the wrong people and just needed to be with this one amazing guy! Ahhh! He's the best :love: His birthday was Sunday and he said that all he wanted to do was have me make baked French toast for breakfast and then spend the rest of day with his wife!

Oh and I'm sure you can find fiance cards! Shoot, if you can't find them in a store, check etsy. That place has everything!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results