shape
carat
color
clarity

i have a wedding band set with GTR stamped on it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

audra

Rough_Rock
i have vintage wedding band set and it has GTR stamped befor the 14K and cant find anything out about what that means! so i googled it and it took me to this site. maby someone knows? im trying to find out about this ring because it was my mothers and she left it for me when she passed. all i know is its been in the family for quite a while.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Well, according to this thread, Vintage Ring marked 14k GTR, there''s a Long Island company that used that hallmark. Quoting from the last post in that thread:

"I searched for J.M. Fox on the internet, and found nothing at first then did a search with the name in quotes. Found out that they are still in business. Found them registered to a booth for the 2005 Las Vegas Gem Show. Clicked on there booth number, and whala-got this :
SAMUEL AARON/JM FOX INC.
31-00 47TH AVE
LONG ISLAND CITY NY 11101 USA
Phone: 718-392-5454 Fax: 718-786-2748

Contacted them and after waiting all weekend, finally received word back from them. Indeed they did use the stamp "GTR". Well not them directly, they manufactured the ring, had an independent artists design it. Not sure how that all works, so I may be repeating the message slighlty off of the way I heard it, but it was something to that effect."

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results