shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

I have a new boyfriend and my husband knows!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by dreamer_dachsie, Jul 11, 2012.

1. dreamer_dachsie
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by dreamer_dachsie » Jul 11, 2012
    I have a new boyfriend and my husband is grudgingly accepting my new love.

My boyfriend is named Channing Tatum. I thought he was a doofus until I saw 21 Jump Street and loved his self-deprecating comedic style. And then last night I went to see magic Mike. What a frigging sexy dude! Such a great dancer, my goodness. And not bad to look at. And on top of that he is a really vulnerable actor. I am smitten. It is official. My first crush since Russel Crow in his Gladiator days :evil:

As a side note Matther McConaughey is SO hilarious in magic Mike. He is fearless in his ridiculousness and also did a pretty funny sexy dance number himself. I applaud him for waxing his nether regions. I enjoyed a stripper movie about men. Bout time the shoe was on the other foot :evil:

mynewbf.jpg

2. StacylikesSparkles
    Brilliant_Rock

by StacylikesSparkles » Jul 11, 2012
    Your boyfriend is HOT!! I'm glad your husband is so accepting :naughty:

3. Enerchi
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Enerchi » Jul 11, 2012
    YUM!!! Will you share your new BF with others??? :love: :love: :love: I'm kinda infatuated with that body... er... man... myself!!! :lickout:

I loved 21 Jump street- and seeing Johnny Depp at the end - too cool!!

4. ame
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by ame » Jul 11, 2012
    Mine is that Joe Magnaniello (Alcide) HOTTIE. What's his name in that...big dick richie? Yes please. My MIL and her friends saw it the other day and she emails me that it was horrible, save your money, the characters are story were awful. I wrote back? Story? Characters? There were either?!

5. Enerchi
    Super_Ideal_Rock

Exactly! I usually FF thru commercials, but when this one comes on promoting the movie .... SLOW MOTION all the way - gotta enjoy the eye candy ;)

6. dreamer_dachsie
    Super_Ideal_Rock

I enjoyed the movie! I liked the way it was filmed, the active was good, the men were fearless in playing really mebarassing characters. I laughed out loud, and enjoyed myself. What more does a movie need? It's not trying to be Citizen Cane.

I think if one is uncomfortable with really overt sexuality it would make you uncomfortable. We are not used to seeing men in beefcake roles like we are used to women. At the start of the movie there was embarassed laughter everytime there was a naked man. But you get used to it 8)

7. Enerchi
    Super_Ideal_Rock

That's great to know Dreamer! I read somewhere that they all got along really well on set and there was pretty fierce competition to make sure they were all in the finest of shape - working out together and practicing their moves. Can't remember if it was online or magazine... but it sounded like the production would have been a blast to just watch the antics and commarraderie!

I'm looking forward to seeing it eventually...

8. february2003bride
    Ideal_Rock

by february2003bride » Jul 11, 2012
    YES! Love me some Channing Tatum! I read that he's being considered for the role of Christian in the 50 Shades movie- :cheeky: :love:

9. Haven
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Haven » Jul 11, 2012
    Oh GAWD I love that man! When I saw that Alcide was in Magic Mike I knew I was going to have to see it. I started watching True Blood once I learned that Alexander Skarsgård was in it, but I became positively addicted when Alcide came onto the scene. :love: :cheeky: :lickout: :evil:

DD--Let's double date--you and Channing, me and Alcide. :naughty:

10. dreamer_dachsie
    Super_Ideal_Rock

Well I dont want to disappoint but Alcide's character is not very prominent -- despite his name :lol: He only does a few scenes. The best dances and showing off are by Tatum and McConaughy, both of whom are really impressive! The other guys are probably not as good dancers and so they limited their dance scenes. Alcide is also a really doofus guy in it -- funny! I am a big fan of his too but did not find him sexy in this movie.

11. Haven
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Haven » Jul 11, 2012
    Watch it, Dreamer. You're talking about my man!

12. Laila619
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Laila619 » Jul 11, 2012
    Channing is HOT!! I'm dying to see Magic Mike. :cheeky:

13. bright ice
    Ideal_Rock

by bright ice » Jul 11, 2012
    I saw Magic Mike this past weekend and WOW he is SEXY. I saw his last movie with his female co-star and thought he is one fine young guy. What I could to do with that body :cheeky:

14. cjusty
    Rough_Rock

by cjusty » Jul 12, 2012
    I'm with you Dreamer. I also fell for Channing in 21 Jump Street. Then I saw the previews for Magic Mike and...dayum! He also seems to really love his wife and seems really sweet to her. That just makes him all the more attractive to me.

Just to be clear - I would NEVER go after a married man.

15. Autumnovember
    Ideal_Rock

by Autumnovember » Jul 12, 2012
    I have loved Channing Tatum since his movie "Coach Carter." Zzzzzommmggggg. Beautiful.

16. athenaworth
    Ideal_Rock
    Trade

by athenaworth » Jul 12, 2012
    I was the same way after I saw 21 Jump Street!! I didn't think he was all that hot until that. Gotta love a sexy guy who isn't afraid to be a total goofball.

17. HotPozzum
    Brilliant_Rock

by HotPozzum » Jul 12, 2012
    OMG me too!!!! Love love love Channing Tatum :love: Smoking hot always....

Magic Mike comes out here next week - already got a girls night planned. :naughty:

He is also good in Dear John, The Eagle, Step Up, 21 Jump Street and The Fighter in case you want to see them.

Not that I...er... have seen every one of his movies or anything..... :oops:

channing-tatum-gq-magazine-5.jpg

18. Amber St. Clare
    Brilliant_Rock

by Amber St. Clare » Jul 18, 2012
    My boyfriend is Richard Armitage. My husband knows--heck, he even helped me put his picutre up as my screen saver!

19. Enerchi
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Enerchi » Jul 18, 2012
    oh Hot Pozzum!!!! :love: :love: :love: I'm suffering a serious heat wave just looking at those pictures!!! THANK YOU for posting those!!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

20. Gothgrrl
    Brilliant_Rock

by Gothgrrl » Jul 18, 2012
    How wonderful for you Dreamer. My hubby knows that my boyfriend is Christen Kane, my lover is Alexander Skarsgard, and my girlfriend is Christina Hendricks. Yes, I'm greedy. :evil:

21. snoopkat
    Shiny_Rock

by snoopkat » Jul 18, 2012
    Channing Tatum = PHWOAR! Plus Matthew McConaughey = DOUBLE PHWOAR! Cannot wait to go see magic mike with the girls when it hits the cinemas next week.

22. sillyberry
    Brilliant_Rock

by sillyberry » Jul 19, 2012
    Joe Magnaniello really reminds me of Eric Bana...am I remembering he used to be your boytoy of choice?

And if you want to triple date, I'm a Matt Bomer girl, myself. I'll just ignore his husband and kids...

mv5bmja5nte4nte5nv5bml5banbnxkftztcwmtcyoty5mw__.jpg

23. Echidna
    Brilliant_Rock

by Echidna » Jul 19, 2012
    Small matter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice to see you posting again, Sillyberry :wavey:

24. sphenequeen
    Brilliant_Rock

by sphenequeen » Jul 20, 2012
    My husband knows all about my love affair with John Hamm. Swoon........

25. DiamondBrokersofFlorida
    Shiny_Rock
    Trade

by DiamondBrokersofFlorida » Jul 21, 2012
    He is definitely adorable. Loved him in Dear John, and Step Up as well as Magic Mike. :)

26. HotPozzum
    Brilliant_Rock

by HotPozzum » Jul 30, 2012
    Well I saw Magic Mike on the weekend... worth every penny! :naughty:

I think I'm even more in love with Channing Tatum than before (if that's possible!?) :love: :love: :love:

If only my hubby pulled those moves in his camo gear... :lol:

27. LAJennifer
    Brilliant_Rock

by LAJennifer » Aug 3, 2012

I saw Joe Manganiello today on Michigan Avenue. We passed each other on the street. I regret not touching him.

28. sphenequeen
    Brilliant_Rock

by sphenequeen » Aug 4, 2012
    OK, watched 21 Jump Street last night and I gotta say that Channing is a HOTTIE!