shape
carat
color
clarity

I got the Sarin, experts please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Reese

Rough_Rock
I got the results of the Sarin, thank you Rhino. It rated an excellent on the HCA. The only question I have is will this look white. I was first looking in mall stores. Most of their H''s were faint or in some instances very yellow.

PRICE 11,379.00
GIA11772123
Shape RB
Weight 1.66
Measurements 7.72-7.75 x 4.64
Depth% 60.2
Table% 56.5
Pavilion Angle 40.7
Crown Angle 34.0
Girdle 0.9-1.4
Culet None
Polish Excellent
Symmetry Excellent
Clarity Grade VS1
Color Grade H
Fluorescence None

Thanks you,
Reese

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Wow!
Cool proportions !
If GIA says H, it will never never looks yellow.
appl.gif

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A true H color will NOT appear yellow to anyone, even an expert. The lighting in the stores may be improper, or the grading on the stones may be very wrong. H is a very nice color, not anything to do with visibly yellow.

You can get the AGA Cut Class grade on my website in the DIY, Do It Yourself, cut grading section.

Smooth

Rough_Rock
H-color diamonds are in the top half of the "near-colorless" category on the color grading scale, so they should definitely look pretty white face up, especially if cut well. Personally, I think H looks white even in a white gold or platinum setting.

If the H mall diamonds you saw looked "very yellow" they were probably either misgraded or terribly cut.

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Let me just say from personal experience that an H from Rhino is just outstanding.

Reese

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone who helped me. I purchased the stone today. I tried to post all my reports but was not successful.

Reese
9.gif

Petunia

Rough_Rock
I also will chime in to say that my H&A H color from GOG looks white in its white gold setting
2.gif

Helen

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
You choose the best diamond from the 2 diamonds, Reese.
Congratulations!

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Hi Reese!
How is your diamond?
Do you have pics?

Regards,

Reese

Rough_Rock
I don't have pictures yet, I will try to see if I can get one from the vendor. I don't have a digital camera.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results