shape
carat
color
clarity

I got the 3 carat rock!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Googleman

Rough_Rock
My BF just proposed. It has taken a lot out of him as he is now getting a much needed nap on the couch before we go out to dinner. (So here I am on the computer posting because I am waiting until tomorrow to tell my family--and I have to tell SOMEONE!!!)

The ring is more spectacular than I remembered. It does not look yellow at all (thank God) although we have yet to bring it out into the UV rays of the direct sunlight, but I am not too concerned.

I will post pictures. My BF (ooh, I guess I should say Fiance now) and I wanted to take pictures on the digital but the battery is dead. I def. think we will be venturing out to get the batteries tomorrow AM. And I will post pics. (And hopefully Scorpion will add it to the great collection of eye candy he started-EVERYONE's ring that he posted there was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and I would be so honored to be a part of that wonderful thread.)

Well, I am off to get ready for a wonderful dinner. Thanks everyone. I am the happiest girl in the world!!!!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATULATIONS. Have a nice meal both of you.

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

manechka

Rough_Rock
And where one can take a look at this collection?

"Scorpion will add it to the great collection of eye candy he started-EVERYONE's ring that he posted there was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and I would be so honored to be a part of that wonderful thread.)"

guslik

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 5/12/2003 10:12
6.gif
7 AM manechka wrote:

And where one can take a look at this collection?

----------------
Hi Manechka!
here is the link to this collection
tongue.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-forum-engagement-ring-folder-eye-candy.5429/

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That stone of yours is a real beauty!
love.gif
love.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Googleman!

kathishopping

Rough_Rock
congratulations on your engagement!!
you know we wanna see the "ice"...post it please
2.gif
appl.gif
9.gif
1.gif
wavey.gif
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results