shape
carat
color
clarity

I got an eternity band :)

Brensmom

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Last year I learned so much from this site while looking for a new wedding set (mine was lost after being married 10 yrs.)

We purchased a solitaire in WG and a plain wedding band. Well, for our anniversary last June my husband got me the eternity band I had been drooling over :) I'm just now getting around to posting a few pics!

I love it but I will admit I still am getting used to wearing the eternity band. It "feels" so fragile to me. It is a full eternity, 1ct. total weight, stones are all vs1-2 and g/h color. It is very pretty and sparkly. Sometimes I find myself thinking I should have gotten a 1/2 or 3/4 eternity but I do love it.

A question, do you all think it looks good to wear all 3 bands together? I usually don't as it feels really thick...if my bands were slimmer I might like it better, but I sort of would like to wear all 3. Usually I just wear either the eternity OR the plain band w/the ER.

My ER is an AGS triple zero .92, I color, VS2. My "dream" ring would be a 2 or 2.5c diamond....lol. Maybe someday! For anyone curious, all 3 rings are from Kassab Jewelers in Portland, OR. Great people to work with!

thank you for looking! pics don't really do justice...

eternity ring 008.jpg

eternity ring 001.jpg

eternity ring 009.jpg

ebay 015.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Just the right size.... :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! =)

shanhoops

Rough_Rock
I love both combinations (2 rings vs. 3 ring), but all 3 look great together IMO. I like the signficance as well. I understand what you mean about them feeling thick, but I think like any new ring/ring combination, it would just take a little getting used to.

Love eternity bands - I just got mine (as a RHR) and never want to take it off!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!! :love: I don't love the eternity above the other two rings, though. Try it between the two rings.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1326852812|3105546 said:
Very pretty!!! :love: I don't love the eternity above the other two rings, though. Try it between the two rings.

same! I like the eternity in the middle or on the bottom of all three :0

beautiful rings!!!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! That is my favorite look, an enternity band under a solitaire. I think it combines classic and understated with a touch of bling. :cheeky:

FairieMoon79

Shiny_Rock
definately agree with ering, followed by eternity band, followed by plain band! Beautiful!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is really pretty, I like the ering with the eternity band under it.

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I am partial to the look of a solitaire with just an eternity band. Your set is just beautiful! :love:

edit - grammar :rolleyes:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling said:
diamondseeker2006|1326852812|3105546 said:

same! I like the eternity in the middle or on the bottom of all three :0

beautiful rings!!!

Ditto!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful set, and the proportions are perfect! I love the look of a solitaire with an eternity, but I also love all three together.
I would stack the two bands together and the e-ring on top. Congrats, it's a great look and the eternity is perfect.

Brensmom

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the nice compliments.

How's this?

004.JPG

006.JPG

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: That's the way we like it !!!!! :D

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Brensmom|1326908916|3105951 said:
Thank you for the nice compliments.

How's this?
Beeeyootiful set!! I think that looks gorgeous. What do you think? :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
curious why you think perhaps you should have gotten 1/2 or 3/4 eternity?????

Brensmom

Rough_Rock
curious why you think perhaps you should have gotten 1/2 or 3/4 eternity?????

I just am having a hard time getting used to the diamonds going all the way around and worrying about damaging it. The ring feels very lightweight to me and almost "fragile" even though the jeweler reassured me that it isn't fragile...of course, they warned me about doing certain things with it on, I do baby it. I just find myself hardly wearing it and that is a shame! I am trying to just wear it more.

I do love it. I wish my solitaire stone were larger...when I originally tried on the setting at the jeweler, they had a 2c CZ in it...REALLY popped! But I know I am lucky to have what I have :)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely band! ::)

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It looks PERFECT with your set!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
they look fabulous together, congrats!!! :appl:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
wow, that is a very nice ring~!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are soooooooooo gorgeous! I LOVE the eternity sandwiched between your solitaire and wedding band, just beautiful!! :love: :love: :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great with your ERing!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful band! It is in perfect proportion to your other stones and i love it in the middle of Ering and WB - love that look the best! Nice surprise! Enjoy your new sparkly treasure!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
I think that all 3 together look fine, but I would prefer to see just two at a time.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Your set looks gorgeous! I lve the eternity band in between the ering and plain band....gorgeous!!

chix

Rough_Rock
Perfect, I love it! Do you mind telling me how big the stones are in your eternity band? 2/3 pointers? I'm looking for the same look and am trying to decide which size I should get. Congrats!

Brensmom

Rough_Rock
Hi Chix,

I don't know the size of the individual stones in my eternity band, but it is 1c total weight and a size 6.5

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results