shape
carat
color
clarity

I got a price for the whole ring...is it a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jules_248

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
I got a price for a whole ring "package". Wanted to run this by you - what do you think of this deal? Right now, the stone is loose but they will set it for me. The price I was quoted was for everything.

Center stone: H, VS2, 8.14-8.17x5.05, D=61.9, T=56, no culet, Girdle=M-STHK faceted, Polish and Symmetry=VG, no flour.

Side stones: Pear shapes, .40 each. No details yet but they will be H VS2, ideal cut

Set in a handmade platinum setting.

Price= 16950.

Is this a good deal? I think I can bargain them down a bit as well. If it''s not a good deal, what should I realistically expect to pay?

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
You may try sticking in the numbers (if you have them all) into the HCA cut advisor--see the link at the top of this page.
1.gif

Jules_248

Rough_Rock
Yes, I did that and it turns out well. I was mostly just wondering if the price was good for the whole "package".

Thanks!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The center stone is around 2c? With a well cut 2c H VS2 and side stones and a custom plat setting, that is an excellent price esp for offline/B&M.

Good luck!
1.gif

Jules_248

Rough_Rock
Yes Mara, sorry for omitting that important info! The center stone is 2.06 carats. It's from a B&M, but they also have a website.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results