shape
carat
color
clarity

I found my oval!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jonathon made a video for me showing four ovals he brought in. The video was amazing. I picked a 2.02 D VS2. I only wish I could link the video for you guys to see. I can''t wait to get the stone next week, then it''s off to Leon Mege. I tried to bump my 20th anniversary thread but couldn''t. So that''s the latest. I''m very excited. Leon will choose the half moons for side stones and the setting will be a plain platinum setting. Well for now at least!!! Just wanted to share my excitement.
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

A video comparing four ovals???? How cool is that??

This is going to be so great Lisa...I''m thrilled for you!

widget

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, gosh! How we''d love to see that! Isn''t technology wonderful (when it works, that is!)?! Ask Jonathan to take a couple of still pictures for us! We need an eye candy fix to hold us over until the ring is finished!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Way to use technology to make your life easier. I''m glad you had several to pick from.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Yay for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
That was pretty quick to find a fancy...Or has this been in the works for a while??? D VS2! WOWWWWW!!!! I really can''t wait to see it. Congrats. You must be sooo excited. It will be so beautiful...It''s got some serious competition with your ering (one of my faves
28.gif
) though!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks widget and DS. I sent an email to Jonathon asking him to post a link on this thread. Pics for fancy cuts, really don''t do a stone justice. The video made my decision an easy one. Jonathon didn''t know this, but my mom is ill, and I can''t travel to his store. So the video, in a way brought his store to me. Let''s hope he will provide the link, and you can see what made my heart sing.
1.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I was just wondering about this....WOW! Sounds fab! Oh and a D; is this not the second D for you? Very good choice on color, I am SO envious! (I'd make a joke about double D's, but I was well brought up......
2.gif
3.gif
). Look forward to pics/videos....

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAAAYYY! Cannot wait to see it in person!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Wow Wow.

Can''t wait to see the pics, and the video too if possible.
Contragualtions!
36.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! I can''t wait to see those videos! It''s sounds like a perfect oval!
36.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
sigh*********
wow Lisa that is great!!! Wish I could see your bling in person!!!

I am glad you have found your stone and that hopefully it will be a quick process!!! YEAY!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Now you are really going to be making some progress on your gorgeous new ring!!!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
D VS2 is my sweet spot! The diamond sounds gorgous! Can''t wait to see the finished Leon!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Ovals, yummmm must wipe drool from screen...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How exciting for you, Lisa!! Your new ring is going to be beyond GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

I am sorry to hear about your mom- I hope she feels better soon. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers....
emrainbow.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh Miss Lisa...so excited for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that was fast!
36.gif

I can''t wait to see this masterpiece, you are a lucky girl!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on finding such a great stone!!
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait to see some pictures!

kucinta

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh, I hope your mom recovers soon!

How nice to be able to see 4 stones all together and pick one. Congrats on your 20th anniversary and your oval!
9.gif
Half moons will look gorgeous, I can''t wait to see it! What size half moons will you be using?

Ours is a 2.02 oval too but going to be with pears... so we can start a new oval three-stone thread!
9.gif
9.gif
(and add DeeJay and Ephemery''s rings to it!)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited for you kaleigh. I know this ring is going to be absolutely stunning.

if jon says it''s ok, i''ll link the video for you
1.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
This is sooooo wonderful! I have been waiting for an update on this since you hinted about it in the other thread, sneaky girl! I hate to hear another member of your family is ill, keep us posted on that. I am so thrilled for you. You really deserve this wonderful gift and congrats on a milestone anniversary! Mokey

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
yahoo! Can''t wait to the see it!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/29/2006 8:16:43 AM
Author: kucinta
Kaleigh, I hope your mom recovers soon!

How nice to be able to see 4 stones all together and pick one. Congrats on your 20th anniversary and your oval!
9.gif
Half moons will look gorgeous, I can''t wait to see it! What size half moons will you be using?

Ours is a 2.02 oval too but going to be with pears... so we can start a new oval three-stone thread!
9.gif
9.gif
(and add DeeJay and Ephemery''s rings to it!)
Ooooh, all these new ovals... I love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats, Kaleigh (and Kucinta too!)... can''t wait for pix!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
For those interested, you can see the link to Kaleigh's oval choices and the winner.

here

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Wowza Kaleigh, that is one gorgeous oval. The 2.02 is much more beautiful than the 2.09, in my opinion. It''s throwing all kinds of colors and no bowtie and the color...to die for!

Can''t wait to see it wearing a Leon!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on finding your stone, Kaleigh! How exciting to have your ring made by Leon. I can''t wait to see the finished ring!!!! I''m sorry your mother is sick, I hope she feels better soon.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!!!! I have no clue what size the half moons will be. I''m going to let Leon choose them and hopefully he will send me pics so I can see how in proportion they are to my oval. But I totally trust him to pick them. I can''t wait to get the ring. Finding the oval was the hardest part. Now it''s smooth sailing from here.
1.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
That video is amazing and I think Jonathan did a great job of commenting on and presenting each one; however the 2.02 that you chose Lisa is just beautiful!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations are definitely in order!

I can hardly wait for the finished Mege masterpiece!
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so cool that Jon did that for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results