shape
carat
color
clarity

I feel so LUCKY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Its been awhile since I''ve posted. I FINALLY sold my house after a year on the market. I''ve moved in (for the short term) with my parents. Its been a month and I am all settled. I am saving $$$ and paying off my car. My BF suggested I also save some money for the wedding!!

I applied for a new job with my company and they made me an offer yesterday! This means my BF and I will finally be working on the same side of the city, so we can finally move in together! This is all so exciting! The stars are finally aligning!

I also found a local jewler who knows about PS and uses Gemex, idealscopes, sarin machines, etc. and he found me a gorgeous stone. I LOVE IT!!! they also happen to have the mounting I love. The are the best jeweller in ATL and are kind enough to hold the diamond for me in their safe until by BF and I are ready to buy it...which I am hoping is sooner than later.

And in 19 days (but who is counting), my BF and I leave for a trip to Hawaii. Our trip just happens to fall over our 2 year anniversary...soooo...who knows what could happen on the trip...

anyway, I am feeling so lucky right now. Things are all starting to fall in place and life is good.

I just had to share, hope you don''t mind!

oh, and I am glad I will have some time now to get back on the boards!!!
36.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I can just feel all the positive energy in this post! You must be 6 feet off the ground!!!

CONGRATS on EVERYTHING!!!!

And Hawaii, eh?? I bet you''ll be on the Brides board in no time flat!
36.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/10/2008 3:25:49 PM
Author: sumbride
Wow! I can just feel all the positive energy in this post! You must be 6 feet off the ground!!!

CONGRATS on EVERYTHING!!!!

And Hawaii, eh?? I bet you''ll be on the Brides board in no time flat!
36.gif
THANKS!!! and oooooohh, I hope you are right about the bide''s board
21.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s all wonderful news! Makes me feel good just reading about it all. Congratulations on everything!
9.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/10/2008 3:50:35 PM
Author: lyra
That''s all wonderful news! Makes me feel good just reading about it all. Congratulations on everything!
9.gif

Thanks Lyra! I am still having trouble believing it is all real. I feel like I might wake up from a dream!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''m almost 33 and sure I have great days, but they are few are far between where you have these special days where everything feels right, stress is low, situations are grand, and for a fleeting moment - your life seems ideal and anything is possible and the best is yet to come. Those are some of the deepest breaths and biggest smiles I can remember.
Congratulations and Enjoy!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/10/2008 4:24:18 PM
Author: Starset Princess
I''m almost 33 and sure I have great days, but they are few are far between where you have these special days where everything feels right, stress is low, situations are grand, and for a fleeting moment - your life seems ideal and anything is possible and the best is yet to come. Those are some of the deepest breaths and biggest smiles I can remember.
Congratulations and Enjoy!
Thank you Starset Princess! Those are very kind words! I will do my best to take a deep breath and enjoy!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your post made me smile, how exciting!!!

krispi

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to say hello from a fellow Atlanta resident, and congrats on all the good news lately!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Kristpi and Kalieigh!

and YEAH! A fellow Atlantan :)

krispi

Shiny_Rock
Yep, Atlanta born and raised! That''s rare around here these days.

I''m so looking forward to the rain this weekend to wash all this nasty pollen away!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Isn''t it great when that happens? Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results