shape
carat
color
clarity

I feel like a kid on christmas morning

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Fedex is supposed to be bringing my wedding band this morning. Now they wont be here until 10:30, but I have been up since 7 with those little buterflies in my stomach of excitement.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
Is there a thread on said WB??? Is it from Leon?

Get props ready, charge batteries, buy flowers, oh wait, better not leave....Got any fake ones?
9.gif
2.gif

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ellen
35.gif

There is not yet a thread, but there maybe one this afternoon.

(and yes its coming from NY from a guy who is known for the less is more approach of packing his rings)

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I think most of us have experienced exactly the same thing. Heck, you're lucky you got any sleep.
2.gif

Can't wait to see it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 8:17:44 AM
Author: RLG
Hi Ellen
35.gif

There is not yet a thread, but there maybe one this afternoon.

(and yes its coming from NY from a guy who is known for the less is more approach of packing his rings)
Hi ya!

Ok, I wasn''t sure if you''d done a research thread or not. Can''t wait to see it!

hope you get a box
5.gif

RLG

Shiny_Rock
I did sleep by I was hitting the track button on fedex for a good portion of the day yesterday.

Ellen- after my subpar channel set attempt I decided to go all out. What I really should be doing is brushing up on my photo skills because my pictures are never good.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 8:30:07 AM
Author: RLG
I did sleep by I was hitting the track button on fedex for a good portion of the day yesterday.

Ellen- after my subpar channel set attempt I decided to go all out. What I really should be doing is brushing up on my photo skills because my pictures are never good.
That''s not true!

And I think you''ll be very happy you went this route.
2.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
When I was waiting for the stone, I even did not go to work
41.gif
, when at noon I find out a note on the door from fedex, saying they were there and coming back the next day.
29.gif
, horrible expirence
39.gif
my husband had to call the main office, so they came back during the afternoon.
41.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has it arrived yet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results