Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Gosh...!

ad375dd1-cd7f-418f-947b-8536567eed6e-jpeg.925468

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
That is heavenly to look at.
Ever wish old styles would return?

Yes! I’m worried I will feel silky wearing this out in public but I think I will try anyway. Good thing these old pieces still exist for us to collect and admire. They are even more special knowing they have so much history.

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful!!! Congratulations on an amazing find! Brooches are highly underrated and most of the hesitation with them really is just mental. Once you start wearing brooches you may wonder why you ever waited so long to start. :)

Please, please don't remove the pin---too many of these amazing creations are being lost to contemporary standards. (Obviously it now belongs to you and you can do anything you like with it without the approval of any random person online.) ;-)

I'm thrilled for you!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful!!! Congratulations on an amazing find! Brooches are highly underrated and most of the hesitation with them really is just mental. Once you start wearing brooches you may wonder why you ever waited so long to start. :)

Please, please don't remove the pin---too many of these amazing creations are being lost to contemporary standards. (Obviously it now belongs to you and you can do anything you like with it without the approval of any random person online.) ;-)

I'm thrilled for you!

Thanks for the input. I am leaning towards not removing the pin because I like the idea of trying to wear it as a brooch as well as a pendant of possible.

I keep holding it up to my lower chest where a neckline of a dress would land and I can envision it as a decoration there. Too bad I rarely wear dresses lately. Need to get out more!

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the input. I am leaning towards not removing the pin because I like the idea of trying to wear it as a brooch as well as a pendant of possible.

I keep holding it up to my lower chest where a neckline of a dress would land and I can envision it as a decoration there. Too bad I rarely wear dresses lately. Need to get out more!

It will be beautiful regardless of how you choose to wear it. It really is a stunning piece!

I'm actually back to apologize for urging you to do anything specific with your beautiful piece of jewelry. :| (I wish there was a flowers emoji on here.)

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
It will be beautiful regardless of how you choose to wear it. It really is a stunning piece!

I'm actually back to apologize for urging you to do anything specific with your beautiful piece of jewelry. :| (I wish there was a flowers emoji on here.)

No need to apologize. My preference is always to not alter a nice old piece anyway.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is such a beautiful piece! It looks fantastic as a pin and pendant. Does it say 18k stamped somewhere? I would have guessed it was French but that would have different stamps than American. It’s incredibly well designed and super materials. LOVE the old cut vibrant blue sapphire, all the well cut OMCs and the luminous pearl. I love that you are wearing it in different ways, I’m so glad it’s yours.

Last edited:

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a beautiful piece! It looks fantastic as a pin and pendant. Does it say 18k stamped somewhere? I would have guessed it was French but that would have different stamps than American. It’s incredibly well designed and super materials. LOVE the old cut vibrant blue sapphire, all the well cut OMCs and the luminous pearl. I love that you are wearing it in different ways, I’m so glad it’s yours.

Thank you. I haven’t actually worn it officially yet other than trying it on but I hope to eventually. It does have an 18k stamp so I assume it’s not French but it must be a high end maker because it does seem to be very well constructed. I wish it had a built in pendant bale though. I need to figure something out.

I was super excited to see the old cut sapphire. I wish I knew more about the piece.

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
What a score! My gem journey has led me to appreciate brooches more…I have been experimenting with wearing them in my bun! Hope you love yours. I think she’s gorgeous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results