shape
carat
color
clarity

I.D. Jewelry for the WIN! - 2.65ct Emerald Cut Pave eRing

rna340

Rough_Rock
gal201603086_1.jpg

I.D. Jewelry provided WORLD CLASS service at an unbeatable price for a first-time engagement ring shopper.
2.65 CT I-VS1 XXX Emerald Cut Diamond set on 14kt white gold full-round pave shank
It's ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and my fiance simply can't stop staring at it. Now a little bit about the experience...

Family-run for 30 years, Yekutiel and Shulamit offered excellent care, comfort and expertise throughout the entire shopping experience.

Their intimate retail space in New York's diamond district is a HUGE differentiator for anyone who can make the trek.
IDJ was the ONLY online retailer I could find who invites you to visit and view loose diamonds before you buy.

I first reached out to B2C because they "listed" the lowest price on a diamond I found through PriceScope. They convinced me to purchase in advance with my credit card before I could view the stone in store. They were quick to process my credit card, only to inform me two days later that the diamond was UNAVAILABLE. Without apology, they suggested use my credit to by a comparable stone (it was not).
**BEWARE of the B2C bait and switch...they frequently list diamonds they aren't even authorized to sell**

First time buyers...if you can afford the trip, SHOP IN PERSON for your stone. This is not like shopping for shoes on Zappos. The ability to compare multiple stones in person helps IMMENSELY when buying a diamond. I'm willing to bet you won't go with your first choice. In my case, I saved thousands of dollars selecting a diamond with better proportions than the spec I originally had in mind from PriceScoping.

With my budget, cut, carat, clarity and color parameters in mind, Shulamit helped me search their global inventory for a few diamonds that met my specs. Their reach was well beyond what PriceScope publishes. Within minutes, the diamonds had arrived from the vault and I am happy to report that I found the perfect stone. Before I even purchased the diamond, Yekutiel conducted an IdealScope report, providing far greater detail than the GIA certification allows. Extra assurances like these are why I.D. Jewelry stands above the rest.

gia___2217157836-officelight_black-03.jpg

I.D. Jewelry was very transparent with the transaction and offered me a VERY favorable price for the loose stone...which ultimately appraised for thousands of dollars above the purchase price. When it came time to design the ring, I was very particular about what I wanted. Within 30 seconds Yekutiel knew exactly what I was looking for and designed the setting by hand within a week.

The price for the setting was competitive and the outcome was absolutely beautiful! My fiancé couldn't help but say yes to my proposal and hasn't stopped staring at it since. Trusting Yekutiel and Shulamit with the biggest decision of my personal life was the next best decision I have made. We will be returning to I.D. Jewelry for years to come. Thank you for making a typically anxious experience so comfortable.
file_000_0.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: I.D Jewelry for the WIN! -- Emerald Cut Pave Engagement

Congratulations!! The team at IDJ is awesome. So glad you had a great experience and that your fiancé loves her ring. It looks beautiful on her.

Q

Queenie60

Re: I.D. Jewelry for the WIN! - 2.65ct Emerald Cut Pave eRin

Congratulations! IDJ does it again! I agree, they do have wonderful service. Your ring is beautiful. :appl:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations on your engagement. Your fiancee's ring is beautiful!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning! Congratulations!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock

Absolutely stunning!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a work of art. Love it! :appl: :appl: :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is GORGEOUS!!! :love: I love working with IDJ, and recently got an EC from them myself! I really love the pave setting you chose with the EC center. Amazing!

bugbear

Shiny_Rock

The ring looks amazing! Thanks for sharing your shopping experience.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats! Yekutiel and team have great prices and lovely jewels. Your ring is gorgeous.

(Side note, I once bought a diamond from B2C for a very low price and had a positive, easy experience. I am sorry you had a bad experience though.)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations on your engagement and a beautiful engagement ring! It looks beautiful and I love the setting as well. Glad you had such a wonderful buying experience!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations. The diamond and ring look beautiful.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous ring looks super on the hand no wonder she constantly looks at it I would too :love: :love: and big congratulations to you both :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Congrats, the ring looks stunning. I love IDJ as well.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful ring. :love: Congratulations!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a beautiful ring.. she is so lucky!!! step cuts are icy, and sparkle so much. Congratulations and best wishes for your future with your fiancee!

I had a good experience with B2C, but I wasn't buying a huge diamond, just a small wedding band. Sorry for your bad luck.. IDJ was the best for you! makes me want an emerald cut diamond!

peace!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! Gorgeous ring! Lucky lady. Congratulations to you both! Well done :love: :appl:

P

PierreBear

Beautiful! Do you have any pictures of the side profile? Thanks for sharing your story and congrats!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

oh my! that looks amazing!!!

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Rna340,

Congratulations on the diamond and setting you found for yourself and your intended.

I am sorry for your unsatisfactory experience with B2C. We work hard to provide excellent customer service at all times.

I do want to make certain everyone on PriceScope understands that the statement
“**BEWARE of the B2C bait and switch...they frequently list diamonds they aren't even authorized to sell**
is absolutely not true. Every diamond on our site is held either in our New York office or with a diamond partner.

While I investigate the particulars of your situation – please let me describe how the diamond virtual inventory works.

As with many online vendors we have multiple wholesalers who stock and list diamonds all over the world. Each wholesaler has a specific procedure that must be followed. One of those rules for some (not all) of our partners is that they will not hold nor ship a diamond until payment is received. I expect this was the case with the diamond you wished to purchase.

The process works something like this: If the diamond you requested was sold in (for example) Hong Kong, their system may not update for 24 hours. Once that system is updated, it could be a matter of minutes, or hours, until that data is transmitted to us. If the transaction were to take place on or near a weekend this could cause several days delay before our database indicates that a diamond is “out of stock.”

By policy we attempt to find suitable alternatives any time a diamond we show as ‘available’ has been sold.

And, as I hope you understand, once a customer decides on a diamond we quickly process their bank wire or credit card payment as any delay may result in the diamond being purchased in the interim.

We take pride in our top-tier customer service and I will follow up with our representatives immediately to see if we can improve our processes to avoid anything similar in the future.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful! :love: Congratulations to both of you on your engagement! :clap:

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock

This is GORGEOUS and looks stunning (and huge - what size is her finger?) on your fiancée! Congratulations!

Gotta love IDJ

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats! Stunning! Wowzers!

And yes, IDJ is amazing! Happy customer here as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results