shape
carat
color
clarity

I could use a little magical PS dust!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fleur.de.lys.88

Rough_Rock
As the subject reads, I could really use a bit of dust. My car was smashed this morning while it was parked in my work parking lot. Some guy swerved to avoid being hit and in turn went up and over the curb smashing right into my front end. Thankfully no one was hurt and I wasn't in the car at the time but I'm really upset. I've been driving for over 10 years and have never been in so much as a fender bender. Ugh, what a way to start out a Monday, and the first day back from vacation no less. So please, any prayers and dust you can send would be great. Hopefully this matter wont too long to hash out. Thanks guys.

Okay, off to file my insurance claim.
39.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry that happened to your car! What a shock that must have been. I hope things get resolved soon. Is it a complete write off?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, that SUCKS! I''m sorry! Dust your way and I hope it goes smoothly.

fleur.de.lys.88

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 1:07:24 PM
Author: Maisie
I''m so sorry that happened to your car! What a shock that must have been. I hope things get resolved soon. Is it a complete write off?

Thanks Maisie and MonkeyPie. It appears to be especially since the officer spent over an hour picking up pieces to our cars, mine mostly.
39.gif
It was definitely a shock. When people told me that I needed to get downstairs because my car had just been smashed I thought it was a belated April fool''s day joke. Oh why couldn''t it have been!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
What a crummy MONDAY!
***DUST!***

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s awful! I''m really sorry to hear that.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, that really stinks
39.gif
...its only Monday the 13th not Friday the 13th!

fleur.de.lys.88

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 2:52:14 PM
Author: tyty333
Oh gosh, that really stinks
39.gif
...its only Monday the 13th not Friday the 13th!

I know! I should have just stayed home today. My FI kept saying "baby, just take the day off", but no I had to get up and go. Haha, I freaking should have listened to him.

And thank you to all those that bothered to respond, I appreciate it.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry - how upsetting!! I really hope it gets sorted out quickly and painlessly.

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
The year and prior condition is most important if it a write off. I have seen cars with 9K in repairs that are not total losses.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am an insurance adjuster (it''s in the family ;-) )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results