shape
carat
color
clarity

I color SI2? Give me your opinions

SparklySue

Rough_Rock
Is a I SI2 1/2 carat diamond band worth it?

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Depends? Do you have pics? Does color/clarity bother you? How much? I’d be most concerned with the clarity, in small stones inclusions can affect sparkle. Who did the grading? Everything sparkles under jewelers lights, if I were you, I’d want to look at the band under natural lighting and away from spot lights

SparklySue

Rough_Rock
Depends? Do you have pics? Does color/clarity bother you? How much? I’d be most concerned with the clarity, in small stones inclusions can affect sparkle. Who did the grading? Everything sparkles under jewelers lights, if I were you, I’d want to look at the band under natural lighting and away from spot lights

This is the ring. It was on sale
From 1500.00 to $795.00
It’s a very good cut and I color SI2
Had lot of good comments, so I’m not sure if that matters.?

DEF2969A-0EA1-4DA5-ADE0-FC14CA9FF814.png

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Blue Nile is known to have a great return policy, so it is worth checking out IMO. One thing to note about Blue Nile is that when you upgrade from gold to platinum (for pieces where platinum is an option, obviously), the upgrade usually includes upgraded diamond color and clarity.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I have not purchased from Blue Nile, so I’ll let other give opinions. Good luck!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blue Nile is known to have a great return policy, so it is worth checking out IMO. One thing to note about Blue Nile is that when you upgrade from gold to platinum (for pieces where platinum is an option, obviously), the upgrade usually includes upgraded diamond color and clarity.

I never knew that! Good to know!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I never knew that! Good to know!

Oddly, it's not something they advertise. I just happened to notice it when browsing their site. I always check the diamond quality and every time I select the platinum option, the stone color and clarity is upgraded from the gold option. I have two bands from them, both in platinum, so I cannot speak to the quality of the diamonds in their gold settings. But they are very bright, white and sparkly. Not super ideal melee quality (probably more along the lines of Costco), but plenty blingy for me especially with their sales.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oddly, it's not something they advertise. I just happened to notice it when browsing their site. I always check the diamond quality and every time I select the platinum option, the stone color and clarity is upgraded from the gold option. I have two bands from them, both in platinum, so I cannot speak to the quality of the diamonds in their gold settings. But they are very bright, white and sparkly. Not super ideal melee quality (probably more along the lines of Costco), but plenty blingy for me especially with their sales.

@Kaycee2018 I have diamond bands from BG and Tiffany...My five stone asscher in platinum from Blue Nile is whiter and more sparkly than them. I think I lucked out. They’re also perfectly matched..

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
For smaller stones, it's worth purchasing and seeing.

lurkie91

Rough_Rock
ID Jewelry just sent out an email today about a special they're doing through the end of the month - 1ctw eternity band for $999. Personally, I think theirs is a better value for an extra $204, even though the style is different (full eternity and equal sized diamonds vs. graduated). It all depends on what you like, I guess. Here is the link:
https://idjewelry.com/1-00ct-14kt-white-gold-round-cut-shared-prong-diamond-eternity-band-et999.html

You could also consider this graduated 7-stone ring from Ferko's (I have several pieces of jewelry from them and am very happy with the quality of their melee for the price). This style is slightly more graduated than the BN one you linked and a little less finger coverage but still 17.2mm.
https://ferkosfinejewelry.com/produ...ated-wedding-ring?_pos=1&_sid=336808c2b&_ss=r

Is this the ring you found? For some reason it shows up as not available on my browser, and the cut is listed as "good" (vs. very good).
https://www.bluenile.com/belle-diamond-14k-white-gold-ring_25682

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results