shape
carat
color
clarity

I can wear RHRs again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
So about a year ago I injured my right hand quite badly (severed 3 tendons at the knuckles, had to have surgery, 6 months of physical therapy, etc.). One of the saddest things about the whole ordeal was how swollen my knuckles have been for the last year. I haven't been able to wear any rings on my right hand.

Today, for the first time, I was able to get one of my rings on! Granted, I don't know if I'll be able to get it off again for a while, but I wore this particular ring (a sterling claddagh) almost every day from the time I got it (my parents gave it to me when I was 16) until my injury and now it's back on my finger!

I was starting to lose hope that the swelling would ever go down enough for me to wear RHRs again, so I am over the moon (and I thought my fellow PSers would understand my excitement!) It's still not perfect, but this gives me hope that the swelling will continue to go down over the next few months and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Thanks for letting me share!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
aw how exciting!
36.gif
That''s great news!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thats fantastic news :)

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
That''s got to be a great feeling. Good for you!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing in my joy, ladies! I am seriously over the moon!

emteeth.gif
<-- me

emmoon.gif

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
YAY! That''s wonderful news!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results