shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought my gown! Pictures inside...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Hello ladies!

I went to a rack & sample sale on Sunday and found my gown! It was much easier than I thought it would be!

I never really had an idea of a "dream dress" so I was pretty open minded- this was like, the 6th dress I tried on, and both my mom and I loved it! The nice thing about that kinda sale- I got to take it home yesterday, and didn''t have to order it.

It''ll only need to be taken in slightly around the bust, but that''s the only alteration it needs- plus, I got it at 30% off and managed to stay under budget.

I didn''t get a picture of what it looks like bustled, but it''s BEAUTIFUL (that''s what sold it for me)! All the beading around the bottom of the train comes up into the bustle and just sparkles!

PSD1a.JPG

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Picture 2

PSD1b.JPG

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Picture 3

PSD1d.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Beautifull!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
It''s hard to see all of the fine detail, but there are buttons all the way down the back to the end of the train, and the hem is nice and clean, with a beaded boarder along it. Everything is the same color, so the beading just sparkles! I also have no idea what fabric is it, but it shimmers and doesn''t wrinkle easily- sweet!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty AND sparkly too! It''s going to be really beautiful on your big day!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really pretty!! I love how much sparkle
30.gif
30.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty...congratulations on an excellent find!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
You look so pretty! Wow... does that even need to be altered?!

I love the ''loungin'' picture
31.gif
At least you know you can lounge in your dress on the Big Day and still be comfy!!!!
1.gif

It looks fabulous on you. Love the back of the dress, too! Enjoy it!!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, WOW!!!!!

What a really nice, refined line it has! You know what just ROCKS it? Look how beautiful it looks ***even when you''re just sitting down!!***

It doesn''t lose any of its shape or characteristic structure, and you look perfect in this gown from EVERY angle!!!!!!

So, of course you just know what''s coming, right? Tell us about your shoes! Jewelry! Veil! We''re PS gluttons!!!
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just perfect! Fits you like a glove - I don''t think you could have found a better dress. I absolutely love it!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous dress - so great that you got a bargain on such a great gown. Well done!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely Amanda, and it really suits you - what a lovely dress
9.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! What a great find! I love the sparkle and the dipped v in the back is lovely ... so elegant on you!

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Love it!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look just beautiful! i am glad you survived the sample sale - the back is gorgeous!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks absolutely amazing on you! Congratulations!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! All the sparkles are so pretty!!

Aren''t sample sales great? I did the same thing with mine at brides against breast cancer - it was so awesome to find one and take it home that day! I was open-minded, like you - I just found one that made me happy, and that was it!

Yay for finding a dress!
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Your dress is just gorgeous! The intricate details and sparkly beading are to die for!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
It looks perfect on you!!! Congrats on finding the dress!!! :)

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your dress is so beautiful! I''m so happy for you! The photo of you sitting is priceless!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!! and so sparkly
31.gif

You look fab in it...and what a great deal!!

Congrats on finding your dress
36.gif
9.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I love this dress on you, it''s perfect! Congrats on an amazing find and bargain!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Amanda! That dress looks like it was MADE for you!!! I love it!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty indeed! Congrats on the purchase!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
EEk! Very exciting. The dress looks beautiful on you. As someone who is just on the verge of dress shopping, I''m glad to hear you found the experience easy over all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results