shape
carat
color
clarity

I am going to Whiteflash this week!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi to everyone,

We have an appointment with Brian at 10:30 am on Thursday to see the following diamond(s) to put in an engagement ring that Maytal Hannah is custom making for my fiance. We are so excited.
36.gif

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-231925.htm

Does anyone have suggestions or ideas as to anything "special" that we can do at Whiteflash!!???

Any help would be appreciated. Also, a hugh THANK YOU to all that help and contribute here at Pricescope, you are the BEST!!

Thanks
MWG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 8:25:58 PM
Author:MWG
Hi to everyone,

We have an appointment with Brian at 10:30 am on Thursday to see the following diamond(s) to put in an engagement ring that Maytal Hannah is custom making for my fiance. We are so excited.
36.gif

Does anyone have suggestions or ideas as to anything ''special'' that we can do at Whiteflash!!???

Any help would be appreciated. Also, a hugh THANK YOU to all that help and contribute here at Pricescope, you are the BEST!!

Thanks
MWG
Oogle as many diamonds as possible, and the bigger the better.
11.gif
9.gif

You picked a beauty.

Have fun!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ellen,

I would like for Brian to show the 7+ carat diamond (if they still have it)as the diamond that I am going to buy and see her reaction to it!!! Or maybe he can show it to her as a possible upgrade for her ring next year!!!!! LOL

I am looking forward to meeting the gang at Whiteflash!!!!

Thanks for listening
MWG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 8:50:16 PM
Author: MWG
Hi Ellen,

I would like for Brian to show the 7+ carat diamond (if they still have it)as the diamond that I am going to buy and see her reaction to it!!! Or maybe he can show it to her as a possible upgrade for her ring next year!!!!! LOL
That''s dangerous territory, LOL!!! Be sure to show her itty bitty diamonds after that before showing her the one you really want to buy...because after a 7 carat rock, everything looks smaller!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, don''t worry, Brian is the greatest and will show you everything!

Have fun!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 8:53:08 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 4/17/2007 8:50:16 PM
Hi Ellen,

That''s dangerous territory, LOL!!! Be sure to show her itty bitty diamonds after that before showing her the one you really want to buy...because after a 7 carat rock, everything looks smaller!!!
LOL No kidding!

Better say the big one is the possible upgrade.
11.gif
9.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have fun at WF!! Can you report back and tell us all about your visit?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Hi to everyone,

36.gif

Does anyone have suggestions or ideas as to anything ''special'' that we can do at Whiteflash!!???

Thanks
MWG
Did Maytal get married? divorced? Or is this someone else?
33.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 9:22:28 PM
Author: Lynn B

Hi to everyone,

36.gif

Thanks
MWG
Did Maytal get married? divorced? Or is this someone else?
33.gif

Hi Lynn B,

Maytal Hoftman is married now and expecting her first child in mid May. Here is a link to her website. She is waiting on my diamonds to get our e-ring completed. We are so excited having her make this ring...
41.gif

http://www.maytalhannah.com/

I will keep everyone posted.
MWG

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Zoe,

We are both school teachers, so we are making a flying trip over there and back. Whiteflash is only open Monday through Friday, so we have to take off work to go see the diamonds and Maytal needs them ASAP. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks
MWG

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi FireGoddess,

I think you are right, I will not be showing her that BIG DIAMOND, because then she may want it instead of the 3 diamonds I need for the e-ring.
31.gif
Plus, I need to keep my $275,000 in my pocket!!! LOL

Later
MWG

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ann,

Thanks......Lesley said that Brian would show me a great time and you seconded that!!!

I will keep you posted
MWG

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so jealous you get to go there, MWG! That''s awesome! I flew through Houston not too long ago and I was like "I want a longer layover so I can go to Whiteflash!"

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh have fun!!! Hubby was in Houston yesterday on business and I was so bummed I couldn''t go with him. I would love to visit WF some day.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 10:00:53 PM
Author: thing2of2
I''m so jealous you get to go there, MWG! That''s awesome! I flew through Houston not too long ago and I was like ''I want a longer layover so I can go to Whiteflash!''
Hi Thing2of2,

Dont be jealous, just get back on that plane and come and meet us and we all have a great time!!!!!
19.gif

I will keep you posted
MWG

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha-bling party at Whiteflash! Bring your ACA''s and meet us there! (I only have 1 pointers in my setting, but that counts, right?!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 10:00:53 PM
Author: thing2of2
I''m so jealous you get to go there, MWG! That''s awesome! I flew through Houston not too long ago and I was like ''I want a longer layover so I can go to Whiteflash!''
I laugh because a few months before I bought my diamond from WF I didn''t know they existed and I was out there working!!! I am jealous too! heeheee

We are very excited for you; go have fun but you better report back with some pics for us to drool over
2.gif

elle

Shiny_Rock
Oh how fun! Brian is so passionate about the stones, it''s infectious! We ended up staying a hour later than expected! Do ask to see the rocks in WF''s vault, it''s such a rare treat! The 5ct (each) princess ct earrings were astounding! I wouldn''t worry about dss - the big stones are stunning but also shockingly large! A 5ct round on my 6.5 finger was actually - dare I say it - too big! It''s nice to ogle though! All the WF staff there are SO friendly and accommodating, you''ll have a blast! Let us know how it goes!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh, how exciting!!! Please come back with lots of pictures, and yes ooogle lots of large and beautiful stones!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi To Everyone!!!!

I am back from Whiteflash and my visit with Brian the Cutter and it was simply THE MOST AWESOME JEWELRY BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!! Judy, Brian''s Assistant, went out of her way for us and we are so appreciative!!! Everyone was so nice and so helpful!!!!!!! My fiancee was completely BLOWN AWAY by the whole process!!!!!

I am heading to bed with visions of ACA diamonds in my head......more details later...*S*

And Brian, once again, THANKS SO MUCH!!!

MWG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 11:37:20 PM
Hi To Everyone!!!!

I am back from Whiteflash and my visit with Brian the Cutter and it was simply THE MOST AWESOME JEWELRY BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!! Judy, Brian''s Assistant, went out of her way for us and we are so appreciative!!! Everyone was so nice and so helpful!!!!!!! My fiancee was completely BLOWN AWAY by the whole process!!!!!

I am heading to bed with visions of ACA diamonds in my head......more details later...*S*

MWG
soooo awesome :) soooo jealous!! Great to hear your voice today too :) Congrats!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 11:40:15 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 4/19/2007 11:37:20 PM
Hi To Everyone!!!!

MWG
soooo awesome :) soooo jealous!! Great to hear your voice today too :) Congrats!!
yay!!! How great you had an awesome experience. Any chance you took some pictures?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad you had a good time! Did you end up showing her the 7+ ct?
11.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting!! I hope you had the greatest time! Looking forward to hearing how it went
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results