shape
carat
color
clarity

I am giving you One Million Dollars to spend on whatever you wish...GO!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jiminycricketcalvinandhobbes.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would open an animal sanctuary and save as many animals as I could.

I would also give my parents enough money so they can live out the rest of their years comfortably.
I would pay for my nieces college education.

Money well spent.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just asked my DH this question.
He said put it into our retirement account.

Men.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just asked my DH this question.
He said put it into our retirement account.

Men.

I've just become a man too then! Won't TR be surprised! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've just become a man too then! Won't TR be surprised! :lol:

LOL you are the prettiest man I ever had the pleasure of meeting IRL. :kiss:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Open a day care for cats and dogs. We don't have these where I live, and could really do with one when I was working in the area!

Also give some away to support the cat and dog charities that I am currently supporting.

Should have sufficient fund for this after I have bought a piece of land, and have my own home built to my own specifications.

DK :))

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd buy a building (realistically by me, maybe a 2-3 family house).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would buy my kids homes and give to my relatives who need it. The rest I would probably put away and/or donate.

Ok....I might buy a three carat antique cushion or some such bauble for me :lol:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would spend £600k on securing land & building a large, dream forever home.
I would put £150k away in investments, to be split by the girls when they are grown up.
I would put £200k away in investments towards retirement.
I would use £50k for treats, nice holidays & DEFINITELY my dream 1.5ct Tiffany classic solitaire.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would build a new house probably around the $300,00 range and I would order a new Lexus that would be around the $60,000 range, a new diamond around $20,000, the rest would go for my retirement fund

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd buy the meadow in our HOA (constructible land, so $$$$) and use it to retire our favourite shetland pony and her best friend from our club when the time comes. Been thinking about this a lot.
Then I'd buy a second home in the south by the sea. I think the million ist used up then. Both are Investments that can be used now, but easily be liquidated later for retirement...

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Nice day dreaming question!

I live in NYC, and although 1 million dollars is a lot of money, after spending it in a house, there is not much left. I can dream about getting my second home somewhere else...

I would probably...get myself a second home in California by Rancho Cucamonga around $650,000, then $50,000 in furnishing the house or repair. Save $100,000, spend $50,000 and take my family members on a nice trip, giving $50,000 to people that I know that would need some extra cash, and I will get a new car for around $50,000.

I still have $50,000 left... I can use it to set my Y-Z 6.5ct diamond that is sitting in the safe... it’s been sitting there for about a year now... so sad. Then I can get myself 2 Hermès bag! Birkin and Kelly, and a nice watch for my partner.

Money well spend. I need this million dollar soon. Lol

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice day dreaming question!

I live in NYC, and although 1 million dollars is a lot of money, after spending it in a house, there is not much left. I can dream about getting my second home somewhere else...

I would probably...get myself a second home in California by Rancho Cucamonga around $650,000, then $50,000 in furnishing the house or repair. Save $100,000, spend $50,000 and take my family members on a nice trip, giving $50,000 to people that I know that would need some extra cash, and I will get a new car for around $50,000.

I still have $50,000 left... I can use it to set my Y-Z 6.5ct diamond that is sitting in the safe... it’s been sitting there for about a year now... so sad. Then I can get myself 2 Hermès bag! Birkin and Kelly, and a nice watch for my partner.

Money well spend. I need this million dollar soon. Lol

Lol one million does not go far here in NYC. #truth
Your 6.5 ct Diamond sounds amazing. ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd buy the meadow in our HOA (constructible land, so $$$$) and use it to retire our favourite shetland pony and her best friend from our club when the time comes. Been thinking about this a lot.
Then I'd buy a second home in the south by the sea. I think the million ist used up then. Both are Investments that can be used now, but easily be liquidated later for retirement...

That sounds lovely. ♥️
All of it. I hope it’s a dream that can come true.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would build a new house probably around the $300,00 range and I would order a new Lexus that would be around the $60,000 range, a new diamond around $20,000, the rest would go for my retirement fund

Smart. Amd sounds very reasonable and doable. Nice.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would spend £600k on securing land & building a large, dream forever home.
I would put £150k away in investments, to be split by the girls when they are grown up.
I would put £200k away in investments towards retirement.
I would use £50k for treats, nice holidays & DEFINITELY my dream 1.5ct Tiffany classic solitaire.

Yes to all the above. Practical but fun too. Perfect compromise. ♥️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would buy my kids homes and give to my relatives who need it. The rest I would probably put away and/or donate.

Ok....I might buy a three carat antique cushion or some such bauble for me :lol:

LMK if you need any assistance with that bauble. :cheeky:
I’m here for you ! ♥️

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
If it's open to anything? The million goes to helping first responders right now. A million won't help source supplies, but it'll help with hotel rooms and healthy meals while they're away from their families saving humanity.

If I have to spend it at home? I'd pay off my house, fix it up a little. Nothing too fancy, get rid of my 80's golden oak cupboards? I'd retire, buy a sewing machine and make a bunch of cloth masks. Hand those around. Help seniors in our city. 20160824_130059.jpg

If it was all over, and the money came then? Still those 80's golden oak cupboards. Ziggy Louise LeFlocker wants a bigger cage and a room mate. That smallish sapphire is out there waiting for me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it's open to anything? The million goes to helping first responders right now. A million won't help source supplies, but it'll help with hotel rooms and healthy meals while they're away from their families saving humanity.

If I have to spend it at home? I'd pay off my house, fix it up a little. Nothing too fancy, get rid of my 80's golden oak cupboards? I'd retire, buy a sewing machine and make a bunch of cloth masks. Hand those around. Help seniors in our city. 20160824_130059.jpg

If it was all over, and the money came then? Still those 80's golden oak cupboards. Ziggy Louis LeFlocker wants a bigger cage and a room mate. That smallish sapphire is out there waiting for me.

@Begonia I have a girl crush on you. ♥
And I love Ziggy too♥️

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd donate all of it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd pay off everything. would not take a million to do it...lol. Then I'd do something stupid and fun. Not sure what, but something.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LMK if you need any assistance with that bauble. :cheeky:
I’m here for you ! ♥

Most definitely! You would truly be the first person I call to accompany me! I would love that ♥️

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m going to be boring, and say I’d contact our local hospital, find out what equipment they need to help in the current crisis, and then make sure they get it.

I’d keep a little bit back and buy a nice pair of OEC earrings, and have a bangle made like this.

Don’t need anything else, already bought DS a house, invested in his business, and have enough to live on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results