shape
carat
color
clarity

I am Beyond Impressed with James Allen Jewelers!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I got a call from one of the my nephews a week ago asking me to help him persue the perfect marquise diamond for his FF. Always happy to spend other peoples money, I was up for the challenge. After making a few calls to several vendors, I decided to click on one of the James Allen banners here on Pricescope.............and the search was OVER! In fact, it seemed effortless! I called and spoke to a gentlemen named Darin. We discussed 4 different marquise diamonds that I looked at on the JA site. We narrowed it down to 2............and then to "THE ONE". This was actually the one that I personally felt was a winner. I know Marquise diamonds are not the most popular shape to true diamond lovers as they are classified as "so 1980's"...but I have to say the diamond left both my nephew and I BREATHLESS. Imagine how faint he is going to feel after he receives it back from Leon Mege in it's classic 3 stone setting with pear sidestones. (but I will leave that for another thread!!

2.gif
) Thanks so much James Allen for you impeccable service and helping us to find that perfect shaped marquise diamond. Above all the 4 c's ...the shape was the biggest key in finding a marquise. I love the presentation box that the diamond came in- along with the beautiful cherrywood box. I am beyond impressed. I hope to make a purchase from James Allen myself in the near future. BTW, no one could come close to the price of this diamond.........and pricescope members get a discount too!!!!!
36.gif

I would love to post pictures of the diamond. Can someone tell me why it won't let me post pics. Does this post have to be "approved" first? I have not had any problems in the past posting pictures with my testimonial??
8.gif

Specs: .70ct
E, SI1
8.82 x 4.57x 2.90
ratio: 1.93 P.S. I think that is awesome that the JA website will let you view the diamond in question. That was what made this process so much easier.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

DSCF6969.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

DSCF6976.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoops... it didn't attach...??

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

DSCF6968.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My freezing cold, shrively hand shot...
3.gif

DSCF6933.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

DSCF6964.JPG

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
That diamond looks beautiful- such a lovely shape! It''s funny, I was never a fan of marquise diamonds because, as you said, I thought they were "so ''80s." But all of the sudden, I''ve come around...and now I''m getting hooked! I can''t wait to see how it looks after Leon is through with it-- the setting sound very elegent. PLEASE post pics when it''s done!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will start a whole thread when it is finished. Since my nephew is in college......I am not sure when I will see the finished product!!!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I love the rounder (fatter) marquise cuts like that one! Definitely classic - especially in a Leon setting! That baby is going to be beautiful! I can''t wait to see pcitures!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I love the shape! Can''t wait to see it set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results