shape
carat
color
clarity

I almost got a car accident due to IDJ & Yuketiel

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
LOL... No worries, I am all well and fine as of now.. WooHoo, return customer of ID Jewelry

It wasn’t part of my plan to score this especially not in such a short time span after receiving my beloved E-ring from IDJ. However, due to the nature of PS, irresistibility of sparkly diamonds and perfect customer service from Yekutiel. I am back for MORE~ an almost immediate return purchase!
Thanks to Mrs Culprit: Bliss who created her lovely 5-stone ring and highly rave on the comfort level of the ring which is further assured by the one person I very trust – Yekutiel.

I have nothing other than good things to say about IDJ. I am a very impatient person, I need fast responses, quick works and Yekutiel & Luann is just brilliant in doing it. Oh wait, did I mention at an extremely reasonable price yet maintaining the quality of sparkly diamonds?

One night, I called Yekutiel telling him what I want, immediately ‘Bliss’ 5-stone ring came to his mind. LOL.
Yekutiel is too cute. He kept asking ‘Are you sure you wanted this? It is really big for your finger.’ But since I am pretty sure it was what I wanted, I told him my requirements:
• I want it to look like an eternity band (though not being eternity)
• Hope that it could sit flush or near to my E-ring
• Curve down hopefully covering half of my finger

Yekutiel is good, he really understands. His experience over the years must have helped him to understand us so well.. He said: “Why not wear it individually either on the same e-ring finger or on a different finger” I told him “But I want to wear it on my e-ring finger as I don’t want too many rings on so many fingers since I already have a RHR”.

The reason why I insisted on wearing it on my e-ring finger is because I am getting the 5-stone ring as my wedding band. No one, I repeat; NO ONE notices that I am wearing my WB even though I am wearing it every day. So I am going big this time; making sure EVERYONE notice my WB. LOL – I am crazy; I know.

And the next day, he sends me some nice hand modeling photos!! Yekutiel has such a nice hand, sweet small Size 7! Since he now knows that I am gonna wear it as a WB, Yekutiel get a diamond solitaire similar to mine and took photos of the 2 rings together. It was a very nice gesture from him so that I could visualize how it looks.

Time for Yekutiel’s finger modeling pictures:

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5835.jpg

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
I asked him: ‘So are you gonna do something like Bliss for me?’ he replied “nope, it is not good for you, Bliss’s one look like a 5-stone ring with side tapered, while you want yours to look like an eternity band.” I told him: ‘But I like thin band, can you make it thin for me?’ he said “Yeah I could, but it will not sit flush with your e-ring” (arh, I didn’t thought of this part. That is why I said Yekutiel is good!! Factor in everything for me. I really trust him. We settle the entire transaction within a day!!!)

PS: Luann’s voice is so sweet over the phone~~ very nice lady, understand my needs and reply emails timely.

Yekutiel went for his vacation – hope he enjoys his vacation as he totally deserves the enjoyment. And tada after 3 weeks of everything – making up the ring, shipping.

The real model hand now - Size 3.75, 5 stone ring as my wedding band, 1.60ctw - around 32 pointers each, O-P color to match my E-ring.

BUT, the ring size came about very small. It is more like a Size 3.5, I can't even wear it in.
Perhaps I failed to take into consideration about a thicker band so I need to up the normal ring size abit and plus the ring came in smaller than expected 3.75.

I rush down to a local jeweler Leipo and have to resize to a 4.5 so that I could wear it on my RHR finger too.
And while driving home, it was so sunny (I really hate sunlight, call me vampire if you want.), but it is really the first time i enjoy sunlight coming into the car and all the disco blings shoot all over the car, on the ceiling, doors etc..

How can I pay attention to driving~~?? The 5-stone ring from Yekutiel & his team is so so so sparkly!!! Is nothing fall short of my E-ring HCA Score of 0.9...

2011-10-15 14.27.12.jpg

2011-10-15 14.07.10.jpg

2011-10-15 14.09.43.jpg

2011-10-15 14.11.40.jpg

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
More pics

2011-10-15 14.11.47.jpg

2011-10-15 14.28.10.jpg

2011-10-15 14.28.54.jpg

2011-10-15 14.31.02.jpg

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
RHR

2011-10-15 14.32.18.jpg

2011-10-15 14.32.28.jpg

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Fire~~~

2011-10-15 14.33.26.jpg

2011-10-15 14.33.40.jpg

2011-10-15 14.33.46.jpg

2011-10-15 14.38.40.jpg

PositivelyPeanut

Shiny_Rock
I just love the way it spans your finger so perfectly...he could not have gotten it any better from what I can see. Disco!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love it!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
BLING!!! I just asked my husband to stay home from work and take me ring shopping! He refused, :(sad but perhaps he's right....go make some more cash and take me later! :naughty: Ir really is stunning :appl: , congratultions!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I think people will definitely notice this one! :love: And it is a perfect standalone ring for when you don't want to wear your diamond! I thought it was helpful to see that size diamond band on a size 7 and a 3.5, too.

I do want to mention that you might want a thin spacer band between the two rings, because I am pretty sure the diamonds in the band are going to eat into that bottom prong on the e-ring. And I just want to say, I still love a classic solitaire setting like that! It is easy to clean the diamond and it is nice to see the whole stone!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
So pretty on you and with your e-ring! I love ID jewelry! They always come through....

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
PositivelyPeanut|1318671009|3040819 said:
I just love the way it spans your finger so perfectly...he could not have gotten it any better from what I can see. Disco!

Thanks sweetie, I love it alot too.. Very nicely done..

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Christina...|1318687485|3040900 said:
BLING!!! I just asked my husband to stay home from work and take me ring shopping! He refused, :(sad but perhaps he's right....go make some more cash and take me later! :naughty: Ir really is stunning :appl: , congratultions!

yeah babe, no worries, let your DH earn more and get you bigger better ones!! Thanks for dropping by :appl:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1318688710|3040902 said:
Wow! I think people will definitely notice this one! :love: And it is a perfect standalone ring for when you don't want to wear your diamond! I thought it was helpful to see that size diamond band on a size 7 and a 3.5, too.

I do want to mention that you might want a thin spacer band between the two rings, because I am pretty sure the diamonds in the band are going to eat into that bottom prong on the e-ring. And I just want to say, I still love a classic solitaire setting like that! It is easy to clean the diamond and it is nice to see the whole stone!

hi dear, you are so nice to remind me of a spacer band. Yes i do have one which is my old WB which was freaking dainty and thin channel half-eternity. From the top count till the 8th photo, there is the pink gold one in the middle of the 2 rings.. Thanks so much for your nice and kind comments

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
kimber418|1318688823|3040903 said:
So pretty on you and with your e-ring! I love ID jewelry! They always come through....

yeah babe, i agreed, IDJ all the way~~ :twirl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now I see it! Sorry about that! I was so focused on your beautiful e-ring and new band that I didn't even see the little band in there! I should have known that a good PSer would already have thought about a spacer! :D

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
:-o Oh my goodness, that is GORGEOUS! Your nails are awesome too-gotta love anything glittery :appl:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1318691762|3040933 said:
Now I see it! Sorry about that! I was so focused on your beautiful e-ring and new band that I didn't even see the little band in there! I should have known that a good PSer would already have thought about a spacer! :D

wowza babe, no problem.. I really very appreciate your kindness and ask me to wear a spacer in between.
Because sometimes being the very naughty me may wanna go against the rules and just wear like I feel it without the spacer.
But your reminder comes in handy and I will also be reminded of you whenever if I wanna go without spacer then is a no-no.. :) :love:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
catwalk82|1318693263|3040945 said:
:-o Oh my goodness, that is GORGEOUS! Your nails are awesome too-gotta love anything glittery :appl:

thanks sweetie for your kind words. My nails are gel extension.. Yeah my manicurist is good with all these blings blings glitter kind of thing.. Love them too.. :wavey:

Susiecushie

Rough_Rock
That is absolutely stunning. I am looking at bands to go with my 1.76 AVC. It isn't set yet but the band also will need to be warmer colors like yours. Would you mind sharing the price range for something like this?

Your ring is so fab!!!

Susan

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Susiecushie|1318695281|3040970 said:
That is absolutely stunning. I am looking at bands to go with my 1.76 AVC. It isn't set yet but the band also will need to be warmer colors like yours. Would you mind sharing the price range for something like this?

Your ring is so fab!!!

Susan

Hi babe, is best to find a jeweler for quotes and I believe as many have shared that IDJ is one of the most competitive price around. Do note to tell them that you are a PS'ers so that they can find you PS quality stones. They usually stock F-G colors. So if you want lower colors like mine which they do not usually stock would perhaps need a little bit more money.. It is not alot though...
They are good.. :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It is a stunner all right--enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! That set looks gorgeous on you :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous sweetie, CONGRATS!! People will definitely notice this one! :naughty:

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Between all the old cuts posted lately and now this one :love: , I have realized that I love, LOVE warm stones. Absolutely love them! What a gorgeous set!

Wow, it's so gorgeous! I love your nails too btw.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
canuk-gal|1318696721|3040982 said:
HI:

It is a stunner all right--enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

Thanks alot Sharon, that is so kind of you :naughty:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
renogirl|1318700799|3041029 said:
WOW!!! That set looks gorgeous on you :love:

thanks alot renogirl.. :twirl:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Laila619|1318712083|3041133 said:
It's gorgeous sweetie, CONGRATS!! People will definitely notice this one! :naughty:

yeah babe, I am sure many would 'see' it now.. LOL Thanks alot :wink2:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Galateia|1318713021|3041139 said:
Between all the old cuts posted lately and now this one :love: , I have realized that I love, LOVE warm stones. Absolutely love them! What a gorgeous set!

yeah babe, I know what you mean.. I love the colors it displayed. It seems like a 'playful' ring ya know?? LOL.. Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results