shape
carat
color
clarity

I’ve gone Modern - 3.33 G VS1 GIA XXX in a Victor Canera dress!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so beautiful, @bright ice!! The stone is gorgeous and Victor's stunning setting showcases it so perfectly! I love the design elements you chose, and they combine to create one incredibly epic ring!! :love: It looks right at home on your finger, too. Congratulations!!

Thank you @carbonfan! I value your opinion as you know so well first hand VC’s quality, you have such a variety of beautiful pieces by him!

Beautiful ring BI! . A big Congrats! :clap:

Thank you @Dancing Fire, you’ve got a stunning G as well!

Your ring is just so gorgeous!! I think the proportions are absolutely perfect on you! How wonderful to have a friend like diamondseeker2006 along for the diamond bling ride! :dance:

Thank you @GeorgieQ!
Yes, DS2006 and I have shared many memorable bling rides!

Stunning! :love: Love the diamond and love the dress.
Wear your new masterpiece in good health and blingy joy @bright ice.:appl:

Thank you @missy, I certainly plan on many years of enjoyment!

Lovely! What a great project and beautiful diamond and ring!

Thank you @Tourmaline!
You’ve certainly got your own beautiful diamond and I truly look forward to seeing your forever setting when timing is right for you!

Oh my goodness this is absolute perfection! Gorgeous stone and I adore the setting. I saw it on IG and hoped it would show up here. The way you and Victor were able to combine elements of the Emilya and the Pauline .... WOW. And I see an echo of one of my other favorite Victor settings in the under gallery— those petals are reminiscent of the Adriana.

Will you wear it alone or will you pair it with a band?

Thank you @Tonks!
Yes you do note the echo of the Adriana petals, I obviously adore them!

I do plan on wearing a band, I actually just placed my order for this one which will be a perfect match.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: WOW! True perfection. Your ring is exquisite!
Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!:appl:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful, bright ice! I love the petal gallery and the finger coverage is amazing!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
It’s a fabulous creation - and I’m in love with the petals! :kiss2: Wear it in good health

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh hello there... :bigsmile:

Y’know. This isn’t the direction I expected you’d go, but when I stop and think about it - well - why the heck not!? You’ve experienced a variety of flavours of vintage and antique. You’ve proven again and again that you’re ready to explore, that you’re not opposed to different - and a large, high-clarity, precision-cut RB certainly checks the wishlist boxes!!

I remember your thread on combining different pave styles. I think you and Victor came up with a mount that is exceptional in every way. I don’t notice the “different” pave styles at all - all I see is flowers and glitter framing a perfect specimen of bright round sparkly :love:

Congratulations @bright ice!! Your willingness to try something new is inspirational and the result of your efforts is thoroughly enviable - as usual :love: :appl: :sun: :love:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
She looks great on you, the coverage is perfect!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a fabulous creation - and I’m in love with the petals! :kiss2: Wear it in good health

Thank you @bright&shiny, the petals are beautiful.

Oh hello there... :bigsmile:

Y’know. This isn’t the direction I expected you’d go, but when I stop and think about it - well - why the heck not!? You’ve experienced a variety of flavours of vintage and antique. You’ve proven again and again that you’re ready to explore, that you’re not opposed to different - and a large, high-clarity, precision-cut RB certainly checks the wishlist boxes!!

I remember your thread on combining different pave styles. I think you and Victor came up with a mount that is exceptional in every way. I don’t notice the “different” pave styles at all - all I see is flowers and glitter framing a perfect specimen of bright round sparkly :love:

Congratulations @bright ice!! Your willingness to try something new is inspirational and the result of your efforts is thoroughly enviable - as usual :love: :appl: :sun: :love:

Thank you @yssie.
It’s not the direction I’d initially intended on going but one I thought was definitely worth trying since I’d longed for a higher color. I’m happy with the decision that I made, both diamond and setting. It’s so dazzling, quite the fireworks show.
I may at some point add a smaller OEC to my collection as I do love the larger facets greatly.

She looks great on you, the coverage is perfect!

Thank you @caolsen, the coverage really is quite perfect for me.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
What more can one say?
Absolute perfection! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve gotten my Victor Canera band, it’s a perfect match and fit!

Attachments

• 2E84F6AF-3802-4CF5-9FA0-9CD861918D4B.jpeg
    2E84F6AF-3802-4CF5-9FA0-9CD861918D4B.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 5B31034E-F86A-4BED-9E92-1979A219D197.jpeg
    5B31034E-F86A-4BED-9E92-1979A219D197.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 7AA3D342-50AF-4748-A989-541306E1C86E.jpeg
    7AA3D342-50AF-4748-A989-541306E1C86E.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 7D03A32B-3A8D-40F4-9EAC-C5F6C3D51A1D.jpeg
    7D03A32B-3A8D-40F4-9EAC-C5F6C3D51A1D.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 78

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new band, what a beautiful pairing!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those two rings look fantastic together!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new band with your ring - great pairing!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is stunning! Congrats on going modern!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
Absolutely stunning @bright ice !!! Thank you for sharing great story with Jon. Actually I am looking for my oval and working with him right now. Can’t wait to find the one gorgeous like yours!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just fabulous, @bright ice - gorgeous! Just came back for another look. :))

The band really takes it to the next level!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
That ring is stunning!! I'm getting a 3.36 set on Saturday and if it turns out even half as gorgeous as yours I'll be thrilled !! It's truly beautiful

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Match made in heaven. Beautiful. Enjoy!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sheer perfection!! It looks gorgeous on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results