shape
carat
color
clarity

I’ve gone Modern - 3.33 G VS1 GIA XXX in a Victor Canera dress!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @bright ice !! That stone is gorgeous, and of course in the perfect home in VC's halo. It's also huge and almost covers your whole finger. What a ring!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wowsers!! The diamond is gorgeous & I absolutely LOVE the setting!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @mrs-b, I truly love it and it suits my lifestyle and social circles.

I honestly covet your new 4 ct H VS1, I looked at it so many times dreaming of owning it but I just wouldn’t swing that much $ given I still own my 7 ct OMC. If only it had sold I’d be the owner of it but alas it was meant to be yours!

Then I consider myself the lucky one. :))

I do think there's a limit, tho, and I suspect you agree. I don't actually *want* to own 'all the things', y'know? it ceases to be special after a point. I have a few things coming down the pipeline, but then we're done. I do think this will probably be my last diamond - tho I suppose it's still possible I might go up to a G VS1. But, man! - those jumps at this size reeeeally hurt, and I really lurve this diamond! So I'm thinking we're done.

We'll see. Always a chance this one might come around again for you. In the meantime, I'll be taking very good care of it for you. :wavey:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s so so beautiful! Stunning!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! Great size, clarity and colour combination. I enjoyed reading about your journey to find this diamond. Victor creates the most stunning pieces, my halo ring by him is dainty yet so sturdy.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh my that is a beautiful diamond in a beautiful setting! It looks stunning on you! Awesome finger coverage!

Congrats and enjoy!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - beautiful stone and a setting to match!! Congrats on a stunning piece.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! It definitely has presence and finger coverage. Gorgeous diamond and setting - love it!!

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
Well, here I am again with yet another ring!

The diamond finding storyline.

I’d been searching the WF ACA inventory for quite some time but nothing in my criteria was available nor coming down down the pipeline. One day I was wasting time searching via the PS search engine with the PS and WF ideal parameters set.
This particular diamond was in the very few that popped up, available at both Blue Nile and Adiamor.

I immediately sent the links to @diamondseeker2006 for her review. Her response was that it looked very promising from the video images and of course needed an ASET but neither listing provided additional images. I then sent the link to Jon of Distinctive Gem, Inc. for his professional concierge services. He contacted the cutter in India and requested a hold on the diamond until I could get my payment funds wired to him. He beat the pricing of Blue Nile and Adiamor. There were 2 other diamond companies requesting this diamond as well but thankfully the cutter had committed to us! This was all very fast and quite an adrenaline rush for me! Jon’s customer service was top notch, I’d definitely use him again.

Here’s Jon’s images/video.

Setting and photos to follow!

Gorgeous!!!! Just beautiful!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful!!! I love that you have a modern and an antique! So fun to mix it up!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
That is so beautiful! Sounds like you were smart to grab that diamond quicky!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
The diamond and the setting are stunning! Congratulations on such a beautiful ring!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone! And a beautiful ring! My ears did perk up though when I saw “7 carat OEC” so I creeped your older threads and saw it and wow. I saw that on Adam’s page and was wowed. Was it not hard to give up??

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now for the setting, who to use was a no brainer! Victor Canera’s craftsmanship, designs and customer service is top notch! I have always loved working with him. I wanted to combine the elements of my Pauline shank and gallery with the Emilya halo. He wasn’t so sure how they’d mesh together because the halo is u-cut, shank bright-cut pave’ but wanted to make me happy, enough said there!
Of course I ran it all through @diamondseeker2006, we have always seen eye to eye on pretty much anything jewelry related. I can’t say enough about how much I appreciate her!

We have so much fun on these projects probably because we think so much alike and like the same things! I appreciate you, too!

Just got my internet back fully after the guys putting in our new fence cut our internet wires (which were very clearly marked!!)!
This ring is so beautiful, and I think you have finally reached your forever diamond and setting!:love: The G is so beautifully cut and is nice and white!!! And of course, as you said, getting Victor to make the setting was a no-brainer! I LOVED your idea of making the changes to the regular Emilya and incorporating the beautiful elements from your Pauline setting! It couldn't have turned out better! I am so happy for you! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my. What's not to love?

cheers--Sharon

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowsa :kiss2::Up_to_something:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s so so beautiful! Stunning!

Thank you so much @Slick1 !

What a gorgeous ring! Great size, clarity and colour combination. I enjoyed reading about your journey to find this diamond. Victor creates the most stunning pieces, my halo ring by him is dainty yet so sturdy.

Thank you @Cristallo, it was a fast paced journey indeed!

Oh my that is a beautiful diamond in a beautiful setting! It looks stunning on you! Awesome finger coverage!

Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you @RunningwithScissors! It’s definitely giving me awesome coverage!

Wow - beautiful stone and a setting to match!! Congrats on a stunning piece.

Thank you @Ann!

Just beautiful! It definitely has presence and finger coverage. Gorgeous diamond and setting - love it!!

Thank you @MissGotRocks, I love it too!

Gorgeous!!!! Just beautiful!

Thank you @Tigerlilyrosepetal! I love your PS handle.

This is beautiful!!! I love that you have a modern and an antique! So fun to mix it up!

Thank you @Gussie, I’ve been drawn in to the MRB world!
I can’t wait to see your new project!

That is so beautiful! Sounds like you were smart to grab that diamond quicky!

Thank you @Patty!
It was definitely a case of the quickest draw winning her!

The diamond and the setting are stunning! Congratulations on such a beautiful ring!

Thank you @Tinkybell, they are a perfect fit together!

What a beautiful stone! And a beautiful ring! My ears did perk up though when I saw “7 carat OEC” so I creeped your older threads and saw it and wow. I saw that on Adam’s page and was wowed. Was it not hard to give up??

Thank you @Mreader, yes there’s a 7 ct OMC beauty!

We have so much fun on these projects probably because we think so much alike and like the same things! I appreciate you, too!

Just got my internet back fully after the guys putting in our new fence cut our internet wires (which were very clearly marked!!)!
This ring is so beautiful, and I think you have finally reached your forever diamond and setting!:love: The G is so beautifully cut and is nice and white!!! And of course, as you said, getting Victor to make the setting was a no-brainer! I LOVED your idea of making the changes to the regular Emilya and incorporating the beautiful elements from your Pauline setting! It couldn't have turned out better! I am so happy for you! :appl:

Thank you again @diamondseeker2006, you know you practically held my hand via text :kiss2:

HI:

Oh my. What's not to love?

cheers--Sharon

Thank you @canuk-gal!

This is just so gorgeous!!!!

Thank you @Morenita21!

Mary, you never know what I’ll do next :kiss2:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect specs on your new MRB, @bright ice ! And I love your VC Emilya halo--I think the modifications work beautifully in the whole design! :love:

Congrats again to you! :wavey:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow ermagerd! It’s gorgeous! Congrats and what a great find!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! I love the gallery, the shank, everything about this ring!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect specs on your new MRB, @bright ice ! And I love your VC Emilya halo--I think the modifications work beautifully in the whole design! :love:

Congrats again to you! :wavey:

Thank you @m-2-b, I do love the stats and the setting is perfect for it!

Wow ermagerd! It’s gorgeous! Congrats and what a great find!

Thank you @Sprinkles&Stones!

Absolutely stunning! I love the gallery, the shank, everything about this ring!

Thank you @kathley!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so beautiful, @bright ice!! The stone is gorgeous and Victor's stunning setting showcases it so perfectly! I love the design elements you chose, and they combine to create one incredibly epic ring!! :love: It looks right at home on your finger, too. Congratulations!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring BI! . A big Congrats! :clap:

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is just so gorgeous!! I think the proportions are absolutely perfect on you! How wonderful to have a friend like diamondseeker2006 along for the diamond bling ride! :dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! :love: Love the diamond and love the dress.
Wear your new masterpiece in good health and blingy joy @bright ice.:appl:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely! What a great project and beautiful diamond and ring!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness this is absolute perfection! Gorgeous stone and I adore the setting. I saw it on IG and hoped it would show up here. The way you and Victor were able to combine elements of the Emilya and the Pauline .... WOW. And I see an echo of one of my other favorite Victor settings in the under gallery— those petals are reminiscent of the Adriana.

Will you wear it alone or will you pair it with a band?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results