shape
carat
color
clarity

I’m a new member

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
Y‘all with you big old rocks...is it s not more important that your jewels are hand forged and empower one with the power to control all of middle earth?

My new piece is pretty simple but it packs some real power. And the engraving is just to die for...and I mean the deaths of elves, men and the dwarfs. And those pesky wizards...#hategandalf

7F596B6A-9552-4C53-8974-88807D7EA84F.jpeg

Wow such a ring! Congratulations!
I like it very much but unfortunatelly it was sold out in my city!

Please share some hand shot pics! A video of its super power would be nice!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow such a ring! Congratulations!
I like it very much but unfortunatelly it was sold out in my city!

Please share some hand shot pics! A video of its super power would be nice!

Forgive my working at home casual appearance. I need a spa day!

3F730C59-75F7-426F-ACD4-A1E873DF7CBA.jpeg

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
ppfffff all small stuff...
I have an 800 carat diamond from a white dwarf star and the other piece, which is 1,615 carats rough, I’m still deciding what shape would suit. I so don’t want another Round Brilliant... but .... 5CCE5D26-7423-44FB-B6B3-5710013B9823.jpeg D443E0C3-CC01-4B3C-AFB9-EF7BD18B7470.jpeg if I’m thinking doing a pair of earrings...hmmmmm...and maybe with a halo?

Oh.....god help me!.....:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Arguably THE best thread on PS!!:lol-2::lol-2:

Edit to add:

Oh wait, I almost forgot to share...anyone who knows me knows I’m all about the bling, as in from head to toe. Even my dentures are made of bling;)2

1600387940729.jpeg

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just finished cleaning the basement and ran across my DD's childhood platinum and diamond coin bank. Such fond memories of Yoram hand cutting each D/IF OEC for this bank! bank.jpg I am not sure yet what to do with it, perhaps in a planter next to a plant?

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
This is a knife in my kitchen. I am not so sure if all the diamonds are GIA certified, D to F colour, vvs, old European cut. The emeralds maybe also at top quality? To me this knife is a bit heavy since it is made of 24k gold...
SmartSelect_20201022-224917_Samsung Internet.jpg

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
This is a knife in my kitchen. I am not so sure if all the diamonds are GIA certified, D to F colour, vvs, old European cut. The emeralds maybe also at top quality? To me this knife is a bit heavy since it is made of 24k gold...

Keeping a 24 carat knife sharpe must be a real bear - however does the kitchen staff mange it?

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
It’s also important for Muffin to look her best when we take our morning rides.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a combined leather and diamond cleaner?

4FB8513C-52A0-4892-9F2F-0FB4752FEC13.jpeg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock

I have only butter knives/spreaders made of 24K, they don't have to be sharp. Love your knife, the color of emeralds as well as clarity are at top for sure, hope they are not oiled.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just finished cleaning the basement and ran across my DD's childhood platinum and diamond coin bank. Such fond memories of Yoram hand cutting each D/IF OEC for this bank! bank.jpg I am not sure yet what to do with it, perhaps in a planter next to a plant?

that beauty belongs in the bathroom with the matching bidet for sure :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
Keeping a 24 carat knife sharpe must be a real bear - however does the kitchen staff mange it?

No problem! This knife is used to cut butter . I use the platinum ones for harder things.

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
I have only butter knives/spreaders made of 24K, they don't have to be sharp. Love your knife, the color of emeralds as well as clarity are at top for sure, hope they are not oiled.

Oh I love to see your knives/ spreaders collections! You know 24 gold makes us feel good and makes our food more tasty. BTW which soap you use to clean your knives? You are right that mine get oiled so quickly!

VDK1

Shiny_Rock

Your pet is so cute! I normally go to this shop to buy some accessories for my pets. They have a lot of nice things there. All of them are made of gold, silver, silk, diamonds a other jems ...
k9.jpg

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
This is my favorite bar of soap, I use it to wash hands, goldware and my husband's socks.
soap worl most expensive.jpg

Oh really nice! Gold will make your hands cleaner for sure!
BTW there are certain vendors who are able to provide diamond stuffs , goldware for our restrooms. Last week we just bought this bathtub from a local supplier. It cames with tons of gold accessories and 2458 different GIA diamond reports. I have no time to have a look at those reports at all!

gmu.jpg

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
All great stuff, keep it going.

Here’s my humble home renovation, just some old amber pieces gathering dust in our storage space, so we mounted them on the walls. Thought the color theme would look very in tune with the autumn season. Anyway, we’ll prob keep the look for a few short weeks and then switch out the wall paneling again for Christmas! (I’m thinking emeralds and rubies for that green and red festive look!)

PS Putin—who kept photobombing my attempts to take a picture btw—kept saying to our other guests that some Prussian king long ago once had an Amber Room too! Something about it going missing during WWII...Yeah, sure. Let’s just say I’m not “putting up” with Putin’s story! He’s just making stuff up for attention at our party. Crimea river!

CFCA56C1-EEEF-4A6B-9760-F535FC088B3F.jpeg

Last edited:

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
All great stuff, keep it going.

Here’s my humble home renovation, just some old amber pieces gathering dust in our storage space, so we mounted them on the walls. Thought the color theme would look very in tune with the autumn season. Anyway, we’ll prob keep the look for a few short weeks and then switch out the wall paneling again for Christmas! (I’m thinking emeralds and rubies for that green and red festive look!)

CFCA56C1-EEEF-4A6B-9760-F535FC088B3F.jpeg

Make it all diamonds, rubies and emeralds in platinum for Christmas! I am excited to see your tree!!! All decorated with real gemstones, diamonds, pearls, gold and platinum.

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
Our Maybatch which we bought last week got dirt very quick! So we need a new one. You know, there are not much options nowaday. We have to accept some of 6586 diamonds are under 5ct!!!

SmartSelect_20201024-112824_Samsung Internet.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh please. I have someone on staff for that! Don't we all?

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
WhiteCat just sent me her aweresome clip which I like to share with you friends! I

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results