shape
carat
color
clarity

Husband got accepted to the Police Reserves!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited for him! He''s been talking about applying for the force itself for years and never done it, and finally last summer he applied for a job w/the Sheriff''s dept. One of our friends who was already on the force also applied and he ended up getting it. So, husband applied for our friends vacated position and lost out to a guy who''d already been thru the academy. The Police Chief called him down to his office later and flat out told him he wanted to hire him badly, but he''d been in trouble (12!) years ago, and he needed to have him on the Reserves first and make sure the Police Board at the Academy approved him. So, he''s been down to the big City twice to speak before them, and it was a unanimous vote Thursday! The officer who took him down said he was floored b/c there''s one member who *always* votes No-he voted No to a guy who''d gotten in trouble for stealing a pack of cigarettes 15 years ago and that was the only thing on his record-and even that guy voted yes! We''ve also heard one of the officers is looking to retire in the next couple months, so husband may get on to the force sooner than he''d thought!

I''m very excited and proud of him!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats to your husband, packrat. That''s awesome news. All the best to him!!!
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you both!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s brilliant news! Tell him congrats from me!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to your hubby that is fantastic news :).

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What great news! Congratulations!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to him!
I hope that it all works out for him!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome, congrats; so happy for you two!!
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! I know how exciting this all is as my husband is currently going through the application for the Royal Air Force. There is no reason that he won't but be successful but he is the type that won't get excited till its all done and he has a date to go away.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Maisie! Good luck to your husband as well!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you and your husband packrat - and thank you to him for wanting to serve and protect your community, I can understand how you''d be very proud
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you ZhuZhu and AmberGretchen!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s great! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results