shape
carat
color
clarity

Hurry, get this hot deal @ Tiffany & Co.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now you can brag about your 1,850,688 carat (816 lb) gem from Tiffany you bought for only $50,000.00.
What a deal!

.jpg

But look at all the goodies you get for free ... for free @ $50,000.00. LOL :lol-2:

Back to The Very, Very Extraordinary Tiffany Gifts Terms and Conditions

Aga Oven Terms and Conditions

• Only one (1) available.
  • Priced from USD $50,000.
  • AGA Dual Control 3-Oven Cast Iron Range in collaboration with Aga Rangemaster Limited.
  • Aga Stove package includes the following selection of Tiffany & Co. tabletop items:
    • Color Block Dinner Plates in Bone China (12)
    • Color Block Dessert Plates in Bone China (12)
    • Color Block Pasta Bowls in Bone China (12)
    • Color Block Small Bowls in Bone China (12)
    • Color Block Teapot in Bone China (1)
    • Color Block Creamer in Bone China (1)
    • Color Block Sugar Bowl in Bone China (1)
    • Color Block Mugs in Bone China (12)
    • Color Block Teacups and Saucers in Bone China (12)
    • Color Block Cocktail Plates in Bone China (3 sets of 4)
    • Color Block Napkin Rings in Bone China (3 sets of 4)
    • Color Block Salt and Pepper Set in Bone China and Stainless Steel (1)
    • Color Block Cake Stand in Bone China (1)
    • Color Block Rectangular Platters in Bone China (2)
    • Color Block Square Platters in Bone China (2)
    • Color Block Serving Bowls in Bone China (2)
    • Color Block Pitcher in Bone China (1)
    • Diamond Point Single Old-fashioned Glasses in Crystal Glass (12)
    • Diamond Point Champagne Flutes in Crystal Glass (12)
    • Diamond Point Wine Glasses in Crystal Glass (12)
    • Diamond Point Highball Glasses in Lead Crystal (12)
    • Diamond Point Wine Coaster in Lead Crystal (1)
    • Diamond Point Round Decanter in Crystal Glass (1)
    • Diamond Point Ice Bucket in Lead Crystal and Sterling Silver (1)
    • Flora and Fauna Tray in Rattan and Leather (1)
    • Bamboo Five-piece Flatware Sets in Sterling Silver (12)
    • Bamboo Cake Serving Set in Sterling Silver (1)
    • Bamboo Cheese Serving Set in Sterling Silver (1)
  • Available in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, the U.K. and the U.S.
  • Please contact the concierge for details at [email protected].
  • Aga five (5) year limited warranty on all parts, one (1) year on labor, subject to customary exclusions.
  • Product dimensions: 35⅞" (88.9 cm) H x 38⅞" (96.52 cm) W x 27½" (68.58 cm) D; 816 lbs./370.1 kg weight.
  • Packaged weight: 1,135 lbs./514.8 kg.
  • Delivery timelines may vary depending on the delivery address.
  • Purchase, delivery and installation of the Aga Range will be arranged directly through Aga. Purchase and shipment of tabletop items will be arranged through Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. shall bear no responsibility or liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by the purchase of the Aga Range. Tiffany & Co. makes no representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Aga Range.
  • Aga Range is subject to Aga policies governing the sale, return and/or servicing of merchandise. Tiffany & Co. tabletop items subject to Tiffany & Co. policies governing the sale, return and/or servicing of merchandise.
  • Subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited.

Last edited:

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want it. Seriously... between this and say.. 3.0c G VS WF ACA, I say this stove.

If Tiffany partners with Shun and do a chef knife with Tiffany Blue handle for $500, I would go for it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I'm not mistaken AGA ranges stay on and produce heat 24 hrs a day 365 days a year.
The stovetop and ovens are always "preheated" for instant use.
If so, that's fine for locations that require home heating 365 days a year, but it must be a huge energy waster anywhere that requires AC in the summer.

IIRC the various doors are for various ovens that are always maintained at various temps.
People who love them really love them.
The regular ones (without Tiffany's special hue of blue paint) are priced near $20K.
30K extra for a color? :roll:

Last edited:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This is nuts. I guess people vary. To me this seems like a crazy waste but to others this may be something to covet? I just do not see the inherent value in such stuff whereas I do see it in diamonds that can last thousands of years.

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
If I'm not mistaken AGA ranges stay on and produce heat 24 hrs a day 365 days a year.
The stovetop and ovens are always "preheated" for instant use.
If so, that's fine for locations that require home heating 365 days a year, but it must be a huge energy waster anywhere that requires AC in the summer.

IIRC the various doors are for various ovens that are always maintained at various temps.
People who love them really love them.
The regular ones (without Tiffany's special hue of blue paint) are priced near $20K.
30K extra for a color? :roll:

OMG - this particular model is electric! Here in the North East we pay some of the highest electric rates in the country.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results