shape
carat
color
clarity

Hum...suspicious

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
So, it''s been confirmed, for my birthday, bf and I will be heading to his hometown. We agreed that before anything else can progress I need to meet his parents and see his hometown and where he grew up. (For those that don''t know what I''m referring to go here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/feeling-like-everyone-else-knows-and-its-making-me-crazy.109757/ and https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/interesting-weekend-conversation.109418/).

Anyways, he said there is a big surprise in store for me when we get there he won''t tell me if it''s right when we get there or later on....I have a feeling something is up. Granted it can all be in my head but he is moving in August...I have a feeling it''s going to happen before the year ends. Maybe I''m just suffering from LIW syndrome of impatience
11.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
either way, lots of dust!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Exciting! Can''t wait to hear what happens!
36.gif

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Very exciting..not sure what will actually happen but I''ll send all the dust that i can manage for you...keep us informed.....good luck...

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
It definitely sounds promising!
2.gif

*dust*!

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Dust!!

On a side note, this quote you have attatched to your posts is hilarious!!!

*Muffins are just ugly cupcakes.*

tlh

Ideal_Rock
well I think that is wonderfully exciting! I am sending "everything go well" dust! :D

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! Keep us posted!

***dust***

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Yay for suspicious activity... hopefully it is also auspicious... *dust* !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results