shape
carat
color
clarity

Hubby''s new ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Hi all- This is my present to my dear husband for our up and coming wedding anniversary. It is 18k with 1.12 carats of g/si1 diamonds. It is made by Dora. I have seen these rings in person and ordered it from Amazon. This will be a total surprise for him. It will be here on the 20th, just 2 days short of our day 18 years ago. It is really cool as the center spins. Hand shots will happen after the 22nd.

wedding ring.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh I LOVE it!!! How cool! He is going to love it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fun is that?? Love that it spins, he''ll have a lot of fun with it. Great choice!!! Congrats on your 18th anniversary.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh congrats...very nice ring..

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cool ring and how fun that it spins. Can''t wait to see hand shots. Congratulations on your annivarsary.

Linda

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh how sweet!!! a spinning center!!! please post pictures when you get it!! congrats and what a great gift!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a clever idea and it is a really good looking ring!
26.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! A friend of mine has a spinning ring and he loves it. He''s always playing with it. However his doesn''t have diamonds. This design is sweet!!!

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies for your responses. I am so excited about this. I can't wait to see his face. He owns no diamonds although he considers his "bling" as motorcycle accessories. I am thinking he won't part with his current wedding band and will wear this ring on his right hand. I guess we will see. Thus far, I am very pleased with the vendor from Amazon called Elite Jewelry. They called me within a couple of hours after I emailed to inquire about the ring. I found out the manufacturer who is Dora, and went to a couple of jewelry stores in town to see if I liked them. They really are nice bands. I compared them to Jaffe, Scott Kay, and others and it was hands down a better value and honestly on a side by side comparison I liked the Dora rings. The rings are heavy, they are very smooth, and are highly polished. I also couldn't see any difference when I compared the diamonds in the other name brands. Anyway, just a little info if anyone is in the market for a man's ring.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Here are the pics of my husbands new ring. It is perfect and beautiful. We are both very happy and my husband was very excited to receive it. He was totally surprised!
6.gif

345kel.jpg.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
very, very cool DQ..

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Another. My photoshop skills suck. Not doing this ring justice!

dh2.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love love love the idea of the spinning center!! Very cool!!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad he loves it, it''s such a great ring.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Thanks girls. Having fun watching hubby looking at his hand.

dishpan.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love it

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great on him! Nice ring!!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a gorgeous ring...I love that it spins!

Chi

Shiny_Rock
DIAMOND*QUEST - what a gorgeous way to celebrate 18 years congrat''s...
9.gif

Oh and the "spinning" ring how cool - it is real stunner...
21.gif

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/25/2006 12:47:39 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I have been searching on amazon for this band.. can you locate the link for me and post it? Its terrfic.. and.. my FI likes it too..
2.gif
I like how it looks on your honey''s hand!! I can only imagine his surprise!! YAY!
1.gif
SDL- I am on my way out the door, but if your on the amazon site. It is under Elite Jewelry under diamond wedding bands. Hopefully this will be enough info to get you to the ring.

Gale

Shiny_Rock
That is one great looking ring! It sure looks good on your husband''s hand. Congratulatios to the two of you!

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/25/2006 5:01:18 PM
Author: DIAMOND*QUEST

Date: 7/25/2006 12:47:39 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I have been searching on amazon for this band.. can you locate the link for me and post it? Its terrfic.. and.. my FI likes it too..
2.gif
I like how it looks on your honey''s hand!! I can only imagine his surprise!! YAY!
1.gif
SDL- I am on my way out the door, but if your on the amazon site. It is under Elite Jewelry under diamond wedding bands. Hopefully this will be enough info to get you to the ring.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006J9XHG/sr=1-2/qid=1153917463/ref=sr_1_2/103-7446121-8349436?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry
Here ya go SDL.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
that just looks absolutely great on his hand!

Blod
30.gif

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
love it
30.gif
now i know what to get my hubby for our 15th !

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Awesome channel ring, DQ. Can never get enough gent''s rings around here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results