shape
carat
color
clarity

HPD stones

Mavimaui

Rough_Rock
Ok everyone, I’ve posted a few times and narrowed my search to three stones at HPD. I know HPD has a stellar reputation and that I can’t go wrong with any of these options. However, it feels wrong to go ahead and purchase one without asking for your input on the best cut / price value of these stones. :mrgreen2: If there’s any you would rule out or think stands out above the other, please let me know! I originally was thinking 1.4G as I’m color sensitive and these are the stones in stock that are similar.. thank you in advance!!

1.35 ct E VS2

1.35 ct H SI1

1.63 ct G SI1

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
I would go for the biggest I could afford (especially if there are no upgrades likely in your future). Also, be willing to explore your options regarding colour and clarity. Good luck:)

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
if i were in your position, and you prioritize size, i'd select the g color 1.63

if i were in your position and you prioritize color, then i'd select e color 1.35

cut is not something to worry over with these diamonds as they are hpd/cbi

please do be sure to post plenty of images once you've decided and set it into a piece of jewelry!

Mavimaui

Rough_Rock
Thank you all! I’m not intending to upgrade... any last input before I decide? The arrows on the gcal images look different to me between the G and the others (red and white photo), would you anticipate any noticeable difference in real life?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are you seeing the gcal reports? I cant seem to find them.

Mavimaui

Rough_Rock
Where are you seeing the gcal reports? I cant seem to find them.

Just the images provided for each stone on the HPD website (they just say gcal on the bottom)

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
that's wonderful! congratulations! please do come back and post plenty of images once it is set=)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results