shape
carat
color
clarity

HPD Review - 2.19 I SI1

LMJ86

Rough_Rock
I had a great experience working with Layla and Wink in purchasing a 2.19 I SI1 CBI. I was really picky and asked a ton of questions, changed my mind on diamonds many times, and Layla and Wink were super patient and understanding the whole way. Layla even talked me about of going way over my budget to upgrade on color when I didn't need to (and she was exactly right!). My fiancee really wanted a certain Tacori setting, so the HPD team worked with a Tacori retailer to get it all sorted out. Thank you very much Layla, Wink, and the rest of the HPD team!

As for the diamond itself, its gorgeous. My fiancee loves it - she often says she can't stop looking at it, that so many people compliment her on it, and that its the prettiest diamond she's ever seen! It sparkles like crazy in really any light setting.

Here are some pics.

IMG_0885.JPG IMG_2417.JPG

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As for the diamond itself, its gorgeous. My fiancee loves it - she often says she can't stop looking at it, that so many people compliment her on it, and that its the prettiest diamond she's ever seen! It sparkles like crazy in really any light setting.
How can she not to love a CBI??? :love: :love: . I can't stop looking at mine...:wink2:. Beautiful ring, Congrats!! :clap::clap:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous!!

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
absolutely breathtaking on her gorgeous hand!! congrats :kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Pretty RED arrows! Of course the stone is exactly as one might expect, since this is how CBI works.

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stone AND setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results