shape
carat
color
clarity

HPD/CBI = AWESOME

jdcolombo

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone.
My first post, though I have been lurking for weeks while doing research on upgrading my wife's diamond for our 40th wedding anniversary. I'll post the whole story of the upgrade in SMTB, but here I will simply confirm a number of other posts: the combo of High Performance Diamonds and Crafted by Infinity is simply awesome. Melissa Sharp deserves the Congressional Medal of Honor for customer service, answering a blitzkrieg of e-mails and phone calls with patience, grace and unparalleled knowledge and experience. And the CBI diamonds are simply stunning - this is the fourth "main" diamond I've purchased for Tina (counting her original engagement diamond, which she still has in a pendant), but I had never seen anything like a CBI before. I think the fourth time was a charm :)

Here's the final result, a Crafted by Infinity 2.31 carat, I, VS1 married to my wife's Vanna K ring:

TinaRing2.jpg
TinaRing3.jpg
John C.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone.
My first post, though I have been lurking for weeks while doing research on upgrading my wife's diamond for our 40th wedding anniversary. I'll post the whole story of the upgrade in SMTB, but here I will simply confirm a number of other posts: the combo of High Performance Diamonds and Crafted by Infinity is simply awesome. Melissa Sharp deserves the Congressional Medal of Honor for customer service, answering a blitzkrieg of e-mails and phone calls with patience, grace and unparalleled knowledge and experience. And the CBI diamonds are simply stunning - this is the fourth "main" diamond I've purchased for Tina (counting her original engagement diamond, which she still has in a pendant), but I had never seen anything like a CBI before. I think the fourth time was a charm :)

Here's the final result, a Crafted by Infinity 2.31 carat, I, VS1 married to my wife's Vanna K ring:

TinaRing2.jpg
TinaRing3.jpg
John C.

Stunningly beautiful.

Congratulations on your 40th anniversary :appl:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous. :love::love::love:
Happy Anniversary and welcome to the HPD/CBI family. :clap:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! You are a good husband!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have made an amazing choice and I know she will be over the moon!! Congratulations!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers! Can't wait to see more pics of that setting and stone! Looks like a perfect match!

jdcolombo

Rough_Rock
Just a quick update to my original post, to confirm how impressive the CBI diamond is. Two anecdotes sort of explain it all. In late May, we visited my extended family in Southern Illinois for our annual Memorial Day BBQ. When my sister arrived, she took one look at Tina, and before the usual round of hello's, immediately asked "Is that a new ring you are wearing? That diamond is incredible!" No, we explained, not a new ring, just a new center stone made by a company called Crafted by Infinity and sold by High Performance Diamonds in Boise, ID. Then a few weeks later, we were hosting a dinner for some friends. In the middle of the main course, one of our guests blurted out "Tina, what is going on with your ring? It is blinding me!" Indeed - we have overhead LED lighting in our dining room, and the diamond was lighting up like a Saturn V rocket blasting off for the moon. (Not sure the other husbands in the room were entirely happy with me . . . :whistle:)

Needless to say, the CBI/HPD diamond upgrade has been a major hit.

John C.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick update to my original post, to confirm how impressive the CBI diamond is. Two anecdotes sort of explain it all. In late May, we visited my extended family in Southern Illinois for our annual Memorial Day BBQ. When my sister arrived, she took one look at Tina, and before the usual round of hello's, immediately asked "Is that a new ring you are wearing? That diamond is incredible!" No, we explained, not a new ring, just a new center stone made by a company called Crafted by Infinity and sold by High Performance Diamonds in Boise, ID. Then a few weeks later, we were hosting a dinner for some friends. In the middle of the main course, one of our guests blurted out "Tina, what is going on with your ring? It is blinding me!" Indeed - we have overhead LED lighting in our dining room, and the diamond was lighting up like a Saturn V rocket blasting off for the moon. (Not sure the other husbands in the room were entirely happy with me . . . :whistle:)

Needless to say, the CBI/HPD diamond upgrade has been a major hit.

John C.

Yes, I had a friend at a party ask me to take my ring off so she could look at it closer and then she asked why it was different than hers.

This is definitely something that happens with CBI from HPD! I have experienced it!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on a milestone anniversary! You picked an amazing diamond.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring! The facets are so precise. I bet it's a show stopper under all kinds of light. Wear it in good health.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your anniversary and beautiful new diamond for your wife! It is glorious!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I had a friend at a party ask me to take my ring off so she could look at it closer and then she asked why it was different than hers.

This is definitely something that happens with CBI from HPD! I have experienced it!

I need to see one of these CBI’s in person! I am so intrigued!!

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love your wife’s gorgeous setting! I can only imagine how over the moon she is with the new and improved center stone!!! Happy happy anniversary!! You know how to celebrate!!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the combination of your wife's ring and the CBI is stunning! Her setting is so unique!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results