shape
carat
color
clarity

HPD and my long awaited anniversary ring

junebaby

Rough_Rock
Hubby has been telling me since our 10th anniversary that on our 20th he was going to buy me another rock (his words) Well, 20 years came and went and I didn't get anything because I couldn't decide what I wanted. I wanted a ring, but that was all I knew for certain. Now we've been married more than 22 years, I have turned 51, and my baby just graduated from high school. If I waited any longer I would have 2 kids in college and decide not to buy anything. But hubby really wanted me to get a ring and kept teasing me to stop looking at Pricescope and decide what I wanted.

I really wanted a round diamond and the best cut possible. And as soon as I learned that CBI diamond prices had been lowered, I decided that was the brand I wanted. Although I live in a state that has a CBI dealer, they had none on hand and did not respond to my initial inquiries. After reading all of the glowing reviews of HPD, I decided to contact them.

I received an email response almost immediately. Layla was very responsive to all of my questions. I wondered if she worked all night because I would get emails at the oddest times! Initially I was looking at one of two available 1.61 J diamonds and HPD had one of them. They got the other J, sent me pictures.and Wink told me that they were identical looking. After I expressed to Layla that I was torn between one larger stone or a 3 stone ring, she sent me pictures and helped me determine that I really wanted the coverage a 3 stone ring would provide. And to help make me even more comfortable in my decision, HPD mailed my diamonds to me at their expense for approval before setting.

20190531_120806.jpg My ring arrived today and I am thrilled! The center stone is a 1.26 H si1 with twinning wisps and the sides are .364 H vs2 and .363 H vs1. The setting is a platinum Vatche 308 Royal Crown. Now if I can just figure out how to attach a pic...

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Hubby has been telling me since our 10th anniversary that on our 20th he was going to buy me another rock (his words) Well, 20 years came and went and I didn't get anything because I couldn't decide what I wanted. I wanted a ring, but that was all I knew for certain. Now we've been married more than 22 years, I have turned 51, and my baby just graduated from high school. If I waited any longer I would have 2 kids in college and decide not to buy anything. But hubby really wanted me to get a ring and kept teasing me to stop looking at Pricescope and decide what I wanted.

I really wanted a round diamond and the best cut possible. And as soon as I learned that CBI diamond prices had been lowered, I decided that was the brand I wanted. Although I live in a state that has a CBI dealer, they had none on hand and did not respond to my initial inquiries. After reading all of the glowing reviews of HPD, I decided to contact them.

I received an email response almost immediately. Layla was very responsive to all of my questions. I wondered if she worked all night because I would get emails at the oddest times! Initially I was looking at one of two available 1.61 J diamonds and HPD had one of them. They got the other J, sent me pictures.and Wink told me that they were identical looking. After I expressed to Layla that I was torn between one larger stone or a 3 stone ring, she sent me pictures and helped me determine that I really wanted the coverage a 3 stone ring would provide. And to help make me even more comfortable in my decision, HPD mailed my diamonds to me at their expense for approval before setting.

20190531_120806.jpg My ring arrived today and I am thrilled! The center stone is a 1.26 H si1 with twinning wisps and the sides are .364 H vs2 and .363 H vs1. The setting is a platinum Vatche 308 Royal Crown. Now if I can just figure out how to attach a pic...

Wow so beautiful!!!! I am a fan of CBI. Their diamonds are the greatest.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow! I saw it on IG and it’s gorgeous! :love:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely FANTASTIC!! I love the balance of the side stones with the center, it's perfect. I hope you enjoy it in the best of health and happiness for many years to come. You made an excellent choice. :love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love 3 stone rings, and yours is gorgeous and a classic piece! Congrats on your new HPD ring & getting the last one through high school!!:love::love::dance:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your CBI trilogy ring is so gorgeous! :love: The whole HPD team is amazing and they certainly knocked this one out of the park! Please post many more photos, and enjoy!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgoeus. Congratulations.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stones and ring, congrats!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful 3 stone ring! Congrats! :clap:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s beautiful!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! Love your new ring!

summerlove6

Rough_Rock
This ring is gorgeous, junebaby!! I love the proportion of the center stone to the sides! Perfect way to commemorate 22 years of marriage :love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
+1 for more photos!!
Congratulations & happy Anniversary!!! :kiss2:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! I'm a three stone girl myself and you really can't beat the coverage! Enjoy ♥️

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, I vote alsoo more pictures, their glamour pix! I had a 3 stone ring but have decided to upgrade my stone to a larger stone from WF.. I am keeping my setting and hope to fill it with a blue stone maybe! Congratulations, HPD is well respected here. I would definitely have bought a stone from them but once you get a stone, they HOOK! you, you have upgrade ITIS and I have my first stone with WF, so I was hooked, but one never knows about the future, because HPD and their are beautiful.!

Happy 22 years, here's to many more and more HPD!!

:love::love::love::love:

junebaby

Rough_Rock
Here are the glamour shots! My pics do not capture the flashes of fire at all and do no justice to my ring. It is extremely white and has lots more life than my pear engagement ring.
image002.jpg image003.jpg image004.jpg image001.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not only gorgeous it's really nicely proportioned as well!!!

m51galaxy

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful!

junebaby

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone! Layla really deserves all the credit for proportions. She recommended these stones and I have to agree that for me they are perfectly proportioned. To me, my ring is large but not too big for my hand or my lifestyle. I have only had it a day but I've gotten my first unsolicited compliment when getting waxed today!:D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results