shape
carat
color
clarity

how to wear your engagement ring on a necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dq808

Rough_Rock
With many thanks to everyone at pricescope, my fiance and I are now the happy (and more educated) owners of a beautiful ring.
Unfortunately, my job often requires me to be ringless. I was thinking of buying a necklace that I can put the ring on when I am forced to take it off my finger. Which, now raises new questions...

The setting is a gorgious d''Vatche x prong in platinum. I have heard that platinum becomes burnished with ordinary wear, but I would hate to hasten the process unnecessarily by having it rub against a chain.

Does anyone have experience or suggestions on secure and non-damaging necklaces? A silk cord seems like it wouldn''t hurt the ring, but the ones that I''ve seen online at least don''t seem to be particularly secure. Anyone have suggestions perhaps on the type of material (gold/silver/platinum/other)? Any suggestions on the type of chain or clasp?

Thanks again-

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
How about one made out of soft leather cord. you can get a variety of styles. Tiffany has a beaded leather necklace, but you can also get plain ones. I would imagine that would be very secure and soft. The main thing would be finding a quality one in the style and length that suits you.

Anyway, one option
cheers
D2B

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results