shape
carat
color
clarity

HOW TO TAKE PICTURES? HELP ME PLS.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Balustroid

Rough_Rock
I''m the most not-technical person in all the milkyways
14.gif
. I have a Sony handycam (with cables!) and a memory stick or two. How do I use the handycam to take pictures? I want to post some pics here too like everyone else
8.gif
!! Can someone please advise?

Thanks.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
i have no prior experience with taking pictures on a handycam but when using a digicam, it really helps if u use macro mode and a tripod (or have the camera on a flat surface). dont try to get the camera so close to the object, it doesnt help. keep it a resonable distance to the object and later use a program like photoshop or something to crop the image to the object only.

take a look at the picture i just took.
4.gif

adamas

Rough_Rock
personally I have put aside the digital camera and gone with a scanner. I image between 20 and 80 articles a day.
It takes a little creativity to create 'upside down' holders but as for cost, image control and lighting, far superior

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Balustroid, I'm sorry I can't help with the Sony handy cam question, although I do have a Sony dig. camera which I love, but am considering upgrading.

Adamas, it's great to see you here on Pricescope.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results