shape
carat
color
clarity

How to shrink your knuckles/fingers instantly!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I have seen a lot of posts on PS about big knuckles or swollen puffy sausage fingers and I have just found a quick and easy solution to reducing knuckle/finger size instantly!

My knuckle on my ring finger has been going through a lot of abuse lately because I have been trying out new stacking rings, settings a lot lately. I noticed that my knuckles were constantly red and puffy and rings were getting harder and harder to take on and off. Well, I decided to to wrap my finger with gauze that I soaked in witch hazel, and voila, after about 15 minutes my finger shriveled and shrank and the redness went away! I was able to easily remove my ring stack (which I wore over night) for cleaning!

I always knew witch hazel could reduce inflammation (acne, hemorrhoids) haha, never knew it would work on swollen knuckles/fingers. I'm going to have to do this treatment before ring photoshoots from now on!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where does one buy witch hazel when its not in shrub form down the garden centre ?
Is Obtrex eye wash still witchhazle ?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here in the US, all the pharmacies sell it, usually to treat skin, hemorrhoids so it comes in a bottle or in the form of wipe

Thank you
That gives me a place to start

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm I wonder if Costco carries this. I’m going to need to buy in bulk and maybe it will reduce the bulk ;-)

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Oh, adding another tip....while my ring finger was wrapped in witch hazel soaked gauze, I put a latex glove over the whole thing, and I continued to be able to do work without dripping witch hazel all over my keyboard.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results