shape
carat
color
clarity

How to post a picture?

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Did they change the process when the site changed? How do you do it now? I don't even see the attach option.

Can you post pics from a phone? If so, how?

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock
Click on reply post, then under insert there is a little picture of a diamond with an arrow pointing up. Click that and it shows the upload options. :)

ETA- sorry, I am not sure how to do it from a phone. That's how I see/ do it from my iPad though. Hopefully that works or someone else chimes in.

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock
This is how I do it. On the top of the webpage, there are those blue folder options (forum, resources, etc). Hover over "My Pages" and then click on "Image Control". From there you can upload pics.

Once you have uploaded your picture, do up your new post and when you want to put the pic in, click on the button that has a picture of a diamond and a small green arrow. It will bring up a box that gives you photo options.

Voila!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or you could try the this way - underneath the blank white box that you type your reply into, there is a blue bar with 'upload attachment'. Click on that, and press 'browse' to add a pic that is on your hard-drive. When you've selected it, press 'add the file'.

ETA: I just read that you're on your phone, I'm not sure how that works!!

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
Hey Fisher - What I did to get my pics from my phone is email them to myself from the phone, save to hard drive and rename, then uploa at the bottom of the post. You can attach them to the bottom or inline with the post. pretty easy. And when I mail pics from my phone it asks what size file (small, med, lg, best quality) so I chose med and they didn't need to be resized to be uploaded here.

Good Luck - we want to see those BFP's and that Baby Belly!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to have to email to myself & post from the actual computer. When I try to upload from my phone, I get a message that says the website cannot be found. Lame.

Now that it's over a week since we got our two beautiful lines, I don't guess I need to post, but I will remember this for bump pics! :)

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
PS picture uploader hates me! I've tried multiple times on two different browsers and I can't post anything! ;(

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is only a test

img_3418.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madame B - and a beautiful test at that!

BrittanyLovgonski

Rough_Rock
After you click post reply, you'll see a insert image tab on the screen..

click it and a dialog box will appear.

alizaelly

Rough_Rock
Yes, you can post picture very easily, first save image on system and now when you go upload image option, you select image option where you save your image.

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results