shape
carat
color
clarity

How to get an Ideal Scope?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SuperDave

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know where to get an Ideal Scope? The idealscope.com site has been down for a week and I really need to get one before I make a decision on a diamond. Also, can anyone comment on the relationship between HCA scores and ideal scope viewing. Has anyone found inconsistencies between HCA scores from 1-2 that didn''t have great light return when viewed with an ideal scope?

I''m new to this site and I am trying to fine-tune my knowledge before buying. Please share your advice and experiences.

dfm00

Rough_Rock

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I suppose you could also try www.preciousmetals.com.au which is Mr Holloway''s store and email them asking if they sell the IS direct.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Garry Holloway is travelling and I sent him an email message about his site being down. I imagine he will respond shortly or have the site brought back on line.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

SuperDave

Rough_Rock
Thank you Garry H, David Atlas, and everyone who responded to my post. And thank you for the links! I ordered an IS and can''t wait to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results