shape
carat
color
clarity

How to get an ASET / IdealScope Image for my diamond?

maddyb

Rough_Rock
Hi guys!

My diamond is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!!! Its a 2.01ct H colour SI1 GIA XXX with an HCA score of 1.5. I had sent it to NY to get set by Vatche in the U113 setting. I am SO excited and will post an abundance of pics!

Now, I've manically done just about every evaluation I can do on my diamond with exception of the ASET / IdealScope image despite it being unanimous on this forum that this is the most important tool. I'm really interested in getting this for my diamond, but the place I bought it through (USACerted Diamonds) did not have this.

Since I will be receiving me diamond set now, am I out of luck to get these images? I'd love to know how my diamond measures up.

Thanks!

Krod

Rough_Rock
You can buy an ASET and/or Ideal Scope from vendors on this forum. They are very easy to use and extremely straight forward. There are even instructions online on how to take photos using either and a point and shoot camera.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
A quick search here on PS or Google will give you some options in purchasing handheld Ideal-Scope and ASET viewers. Do note that once the diamond is mounted the experience and quality of the ASET will be different than a loose stone.

Krod

Rough_Rock
Different yes, but looking through an ASET with a mounted stone can still be extremely beneficial.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results