shape
carat
color
clarity

How to elope in Italy?

marygrace

Shiny_Rock
My fiancé and I would like a small private symbolic ceramony (just the 2 of us) in Italy. We plan to get married in the US at a courthouse, then hop on a plane. This is all going down in May.

I would like to know how to find a planner. I googled "elope in Italty" and got so many promising results, but which one to choose? I am not sure where to start. Please help.

PS We would like to keep the budget under $2000. And I need someone to do my hair and makeup!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
How fun!

I almost worked with Virag from Italian Lakes Wedding. I ended up going with another coordinator because she came with the venue I loved, but I met and had several exchanges with Virag and she seemed both likeable and competent.

Check out Pancake's wedding at Malcesine castle -- that is the same region that Virag is active in.

marygrace

Shiny_Rock
^^^^

Thank you. I looked into wedding planners. They are out of budget. It looks like I need some elbow grease to get this wedding running.

We would like to get hitched on the Almafi coast. According to TripAdvisor, hotels can take care of elopement services for a small additional fee, like $700 or so. Fabulous!

My future mother-in-law, as part of her job, rates hotels. She travels everywhere, all comped. She is looking for 5-star hotels for us. I will keep this thread updated in case a future couple would like to elope.

On a side note, I wanted to go to Barbados, where we went for our first vacation. The Crane, where we stayed, has a nice elopement deal.

Tallulah-Mae

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I have been googling and finding the wedding planners out of our budget too! I was wondering if you found a hotel to arrange the ceremony and assist with the documents required? I'm so glad I ran across your post. I'm trying to find more information about really making the elopement affordable.

Thank you so much for your help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results