shape
carat
color
clarity

HOW TO: Determine Your Real PS Level

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a visual reference guide to help both newbies and pros properly identify their real PS level.

Enjoy! :cool2: :mrgreen2:

@natasha-cupcake @Weecam @diamondseeker2006 @whitewave @yennyfire @Ella @msop04 @farrahlyn @rockysalamander @Acinom @ac117 @Matthews1127 and countless others I'm sure I forgot.

Pre-PS:
Vatche-1535-Melody-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-in-White-Gold_gi_3833_7-37993.jpg

Shortly After Joining PS:
cost-of-2-carat-diamond-engagement-ring-how-much-is-a-2-carat-diamond-ring-best-simple-design-nice-good.jpg

Intermediate Level PS'er:
diamond-engagement-rings-on-fingers-in-white-gold-@diamondmansion-1.jpg

PS Pro:
huge-wedding-ring-pretty-12-huge-engagement-rings-and-on-pinterest.jpg

f146f8c2defa03910f0bf3b217182a6e--henri-fashion-jewelry.jpg

87d6b3aa259650097c00e610c494f14c.jpg

PS Admin:
rings+2.jpg

Fiancee/Husband of PS'er:
man-with-empty-pockets-blink-images.jpg

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this so much! :lol: I might reverse the intermediate and pro, though, because those diamond rings likely cost more total than many of the colored stone rings !

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LOL!!!! I love it! :lol::lol: I had to go back a few times and drool over your pics :loopy:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Added one more category for all us guys.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Haha! Very true! (Well, except that I pay for my jewelry and hubs pays for his Jeep parts.) :lol:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Put the pic where you can’t even see the fingers lol. That was my favorite.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How you know you’ve been on PS too long...

“CvB setting in the works for my new upgrade! CADs should be in by the end of the week. Going with a double halo this time to give that additional finger coverage.”

A3CCF091-1349-4E0F-A184-FAB0876E75C9.jpeg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol-2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is great! :lol:

McGinnis

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I laughed and laughed lol My hubby looked over right as I scrolled past the empty pockets and he snorted:lol:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Very true! (Well, except that I pay for my jewelry and hubs pays for his Jeep parts.) :lol:

Hmmm...sounds like your hubs and I would get along pretty well. Does he have a Rubi? If not, have you heard terms like gear swap, air lockers, Dana44 front axle swap, snorkels, custom roll cages, body armor, suspension lift, body lift, etc.

God I miss mine so much.....such a way of life....

2018-02-10 11.31.38.jpg

jeep.jpg

Put the pic where you can’t even see the fingers lol. That was my favorite.

Just for you.....

PS Elite (it's like an American Express black card, you don't join -- we invite you!) ;)2

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
:lol-2::lol::mrgreen2::P2:lickout:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What on earth is that thing for Admin? That is weird! lol

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What on earth is that thing for Admin? That is weird! lol

It's secret admin jewelry, duh. :lol:

I have no idea. I'm a guy that wants a simple plain band. You ladies have like 10 bazillion rings that blind poor squirrels as they are trying to collect their nuts.

When I saw that, it just screamed someone in charge -- hence the admin. Wish I could have found it the same way but in diamonds, lol.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hmmm...sounds like your hubs and I would get along pretty well. Does he have a Rubi? If not, have you heard terms like gear swap, air lockers, Dana44 front axle swap, snorkels, custom roll cages, body armor, suspension lift, body lift, etc.

God I miss mine so much.....such a way of life....

2018-02-10 11.31.38.jpg

jeep.jpg
Actually, I started the Jeep thing for us. I’ve co-owned two project CJs with my late husband he bought for hunting and then I owned a new JK in 2015. Current hubs loved my JK so bought a new one himself a few month later. He was all about the mods and lifts with that one. He sold it for a truck. That was until the JLs came out. Now he’s got a new toy that he’s starting on...
D5E9815A-57C4-4548-98D7-FCD99897795D.jpeg

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
Haha! Too funny!!

And it’s true!!! Before PS a few months ago: I’ll be happy with a 1-1.5ct oval!

After 1 month of PS: actually let’s make that a 2 ct oval in the best cut possible! Let me filter by depth/table

Today: Finalizing purchase on a 2.41 ct crafted by Infinity round!!!

Yeesh. My boyfriend has the patience of a saint. Every option got more expensive too :wall::wall::wall:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I showed this thread to the hubs and his exact words were, “Time for you to get off PS.” LOL! I’m at the intermediate level and I think he’s scared of what’s to come.
:lol:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@ohsomethingshiny and my other weakness is cars... my suv is 3 years old, about the time I start thinking about a new ride. ..and that new jeep is just what I'm thinking about! My son has a jeep and its so fun to drive!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@ohsomethingshiny and my other weakness is cars... my suv is 3 years old, about the time I start thinking about a new ride. ..and that new jeep is just what I'm thinking about! My son has a jeep and its so fun to drive!
Oh, I am such a car freak too! The new JL is definitely worth checking out. The redesign is awesome!

This was my personal favorite that I owned. Bought her straight off the showroom floor! Man, was she a wild ride.
58F9EC6E-DEE1-46E5-B1A3-A84427880947.jpeg 1E6831C7-C05E-417C-A38B-90AFA4C165D3.jpeg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Priceless! Well, maybe not...just a few million or so!!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I am such a car freak too! The new JL is definitely worth checking out. The redesign is awesome!

This was my personal favorite that I owned. Bought her straight off the showroom floor! Man, was she a wild ride.
58F9EC6E-DEE1-46E5-B1A3-A84427880947.jpeg 1E6831C7-C05E-417C-A38B-90AFA4C165D3.jpeg

Wow, you are too cool! I've been teter totting between 4x4 offroad toys and muscle cars my entire life. I've concluded I should have a garage full like Jay Leno! :lol:

As you know mine was a TJ. Once met a chick back that owned a CJ with a 350. She was so hot. The girl was too, lol. :lol:

I've wanted to do a CJ project for years. Also toyed with an early Bronco and Scout II project but always seem to miss them. Last one was a few weeks ago, $450 for a Scout II project!

I mostly prefer Mopar muscle and pick on Ford owners, lol. But that pic of you with the Shelby GT500 is glorious! The 67 is my unicorn that I will own if I can find one for less than $160k, substantially less. Well maybe that and an early Bronco.

Was your newer Shelby auto or stick shift? Best time in the 1320? How many tires did you replace from burnouts? Once dated a girl that got excited by burnt tire rubber and the gas smell from carberatored engines. Add some lope and she was crazy. We went to the drags often. :lol:

Tell your husband he needs more mods for the JL. 6" suspension, black wheels, 35 or 37 mud tires, complete rock gear, Warn winch and for the love of God lose the top and doors. ;)2 :mrgreen2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just perfect - I think this will be a PS favorite for years to come!!!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@sledge I was a wrench turner in the Army (63-B) and wished I had learned more to be able to restore a 67 on my own. That would have been a dream for sure!!

As for the Snake (500GT), she was a six-speed. Couldn’t have all that HP with an automatic. That’d be a waste to me. Had dark tinted windows on her. Would love the look on people’s faces when a 5’ 3” 100 pound girl would get out of her. I wasn’t what they expected to see. You know what I loved most? Downshifting! That throaty moan. Best sound in the world. Like knowing you were in control of a beast.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results