shape
carat
color
clarity

How to connect with IDJ?

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I hope this is the right forum for this question. If not, please direct me to the correct one. I have sent 2 custom requests to IDJ from their website form within the past 4 weeks, but have heard nothing back from them. Is there a different method for connecting with them? I have a very specific idea in mind, and know they have done something very similar in the past. Thanks for any input you have!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would call them and then ask them to look at your email. Resend the email if its been a while. Make sure the subject line is something
they can identify with you (the caller).

Calling always worked for me.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I would call them and then ask them to look at your email. Resend the email if its been a while. Make sure the subject line is something
they can identify with you (the caller).

Calling always worked for me.

@tyty333 thank you! Never thought of actually CALLING them!!! And I'm not a millenial...

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I suggest you call. Certainly, the past week was full of important Holidays which they observe. Likely, like so many others, they are working with less staff and not up to normal operational level.
Their phone: (212) 921-9372

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Tomorrow night is the first night of Sukkot so they might not be available for the next few days either.

*edited for clarity

Q

Queenie60

[email protected]. In the subject line type "Attention Yekutiel" - he will respond and give you the best service. Good luck to you.

pandalicious

Rough_Rock
He's been exceptionally busy! He's currently working on something for me in person and when I visit the shop I'm just surprised at how busy they are! It's possible that he missed your email. I hope you reach him!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results