shape
carat
color
clarity

"How The Grinch Stole Christmas"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

salmon

Shiny_Rock
I know some of you live in San Diego. I just moved out here a few months ago. Well, Wedneday night I walked up the street to the Old Globe Theatre in Balboa Park and saw " How The Grinch Stole Christmas". Let me tell ya something- It was nothing short of spectacular,especially the customes and set design. The play is in it''s 9th season, and has a whole new cast this year, as the original cast are on Broadway performing this play (The Grinch) as I understand it. Well, I just wanted to share, and if you live in or near San Diego, it''s worth the walk or drive, particularly if you have kids. SUPERB I TELL YA , SUPERB!

By the way, to all you San Diegans! You have a fantastic city. Very much off the radar. Beyond a few European cities (Paris) it''s turning out to be my favorite city, definetely my favorite in the US, Manhattan (not the rest of NY) is a close 2nd, I just can''t seem to shake Manhattan. I do love San Diego. Great city guys. You have everything, mountains,beaches, lakes, and etc.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
too funny - my son and I *just* watched the old 60''s cartoon version... it literally just finished LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results