clarity

How reliable is...

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
the website PearlParadise?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
just bumping this for you
im going to buy from them in the future and i have seen many positive posts here about them
im sure someone will be among shorty to reassure you
im sure one of the owners is a member here

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very reliable, and helpful too.

Jeremy and his team are great, and I was privileged to have met him, Hisano and his team during a trip to LA in 2016 as part of the annual Pearl Ruckus meeting.

They are my go-to vendor for pearls and I am planning to ask them to source a strand of blue Tahitians for me one day.

DK :))

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very reliable, although I’d recommend asking for photos of the pieces you are buying, or asking to see a choice of options. I’ve bought many, many items from them with no problem but have had 2 slightly disappointing buys. I live in the UK so it was a pain to return them. They were a South Sea pearl pendant- the pearl is a grey blue rather than the expected white, and Tahitian drop earrings- the pearls were a steely grey colour instead of peacock and they didn’t suit me at all (sold them in the end).

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
I have bought from them some years ago. A Freshadama necklace and 2 pairs of studs.

Beautiful pearls. Much better quality and value that you wouldn't get here in the UK, certainly not at such a good price.

On one pair of ear studs, the pearls came out of the backings within a few wears. I emailed their customer service and was told to just glue them back in with superglue, which I found a bit off-putting.

Even so, I would buy from them again if I wanted pearls as I couldn't find the quality and price elsewhere.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I too have had multiple solidly positive transactions with Pearl Paradise -- and their customer service is top notch.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Second to getting a photo of some choices and not a glamour shot. You can email and deal with a person, don't have to order off the website.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I'd say 100% trustworthy. I've bought several necklaces from them. Their success has been built on their reputation.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ah , no worries yssie! All good. Must have had a Senior Moment :D Sorry about that :doh:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness. Sorry, I totally forgot about this katbran!
I meant to ping the mods and ask for my followup to be deleted as well - I didn't want to be an @$$ about it! I'll ask now :))

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
oh yssie , don't worry about it . No problem at all, I was totally wrong and simply forgot not to comment even when positive lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results